OEM exhaust manifold for MSP

Hey does anyone know where i could get a oem msp exhaust manifold for under 500 bucks if anyone could help me out that would be great or if anyone knows about headers that would bolt right up to the stock turbo get back with me thanks

not to be a total ass but search around a bit. there is one person selling the stock manifold no cracks in good shape for 100 bucks. your next best option is to grab a steed speed manifold but that is gonna run you around 600

Okay man thanks i have been looking on the internet all day and all the stock manifolds i found were 1000+ whos the guy selling for 100??

mazda usually wants close to a g for it, you have to search around here. just watch the threads in this section, and the parent section (protege 5 classifieds -- they come up a lot there too)

Alright ill look around for something i might just weld the crack on my manifold that is alot cheaper and if i need to ill buy a upgraded manifold
and i have another question im looking into intakes and the ones that i have been recommended were the injen or the AEM CAI anyone got any recommendations?
Im still new to all this s*** so donts be asses. ;)

Alright ill look around for something i might just weld the crack on my manifold that is alot cheaper and if i need to ill buy a upgraded manifold
and i have another question im looking into intakes and the ones that i have been recommended were the injen or the AEM CAI anyone got any recommendations?
Im still new to all this s*** so donts be asses. ;)

Either one works. But use the search function in the future bro.

You should email the the guy on onlinemazdasparts.com he will point you in the right direction.

I thought about getting the ebay one for a temp fix cause I don't think it will last very long.

You should email the the guy on onlinemazdasparts.com he will point you in the right direction.

I thought about getting the ebay one for a temp fix cause I don't think it will last very long.

I did and it is not the right part. The correct part on his site (000088C40) is something like $1,300.

RacingMazda.com is having TRP design a tubular manifold for the MSP. It kinda looks like the Thunder but supposed to be thicker and not have cracking issues. Here is a pic so far:

27yok0h.jpg

10dtfra.jpg

i mean i don't think ill be purchasing it because im making payments on the real nice MAM bullhorn manifold but it would be nice to have a few options other than a cheap ass obx and a steedspeed (not that his aren't nice i like them) but the aftermarket for the protege is dying and having more options would be nice. maybe they would be willing to make both on a made to order status.

OK Ric sent me a pic of the finished manifold and said it should sell for $595.

2z8wy0i.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back