What have you done to your MSP today?

Its easiest to stick bricks under your tires and slink under. No load on the bar that way. And easiest to pull the lateral link down to access the bolt up top. I removed the endlinks for inspection and was easier to clean up the bar not under the car.
About half hour work.

Its easiest to stick bricks under your tires and slink under. No load on the bar that way. And easiest to pull the lateral link down to access the bolt up top. I removed the endlinks for inspection and was easier to clean up the bar not under the car.
About half hour work.

hmm, Ive been trying to replace my bushings for abit now. in the rear the bolts closest to the engine seem impossible to get to and in the front I cant get to the inside ones. are you just doing this while its jacked up and crawl under the car? maybe Im just making it more difficult but its been one of the biggest PITA things on the car for me

I didn't have any real trouble with it... I did it with the car jacked up. as long as one wheel isn't more loaded than the other you should be fine. I did notice that it was somewhat difficult to get the 2 of the 4 bolts, but far from impossible.

I received some parts for mine:

P1010375.JPG

P1010376.JPG

P1010377.JPG

Thats an auto awd isnt it? Definitely curious what your up to ha.

And i was talking about the rear bar. I dont even know where the bolts are for the front. Not looking forward to it either way.

Why wouldnt you just work on the sport 20 instead? Curoous what you paid for that one cause i might do just that

Thats an auto awd isnt it? Definitely curious what your up to ha.

And i was talking about the rear bar. I dont even know where the bolts are for the front. Not looking forward to it either way.

No it's rare, a 5 Speed AWD

Bolting that AWD up to a Protege I'm guessing? That would be vrrry nice!

Yup.

Why wouldnt you just work on the sport 20 instead? Curoous what you paid for that one cause i might do just that

The sport20 will not make it in to the country complete as it's not 15 years old.

well wagon since I can't quote you for some reason (damn forums are still messed I guess) but which Gt Spec stuff are you talking about, I already have my front sway bar coming sometime in the next 2 weeks hopefully, but what else do you have, or just link the thread, thanks, might be interested if I can find some cash

i might have to give you a call if i wanna import a project car.
what are the rules about RHD in canada? why cant you import one less than 15 years? is that Quebec only or canada wide?

^^Pretty good day for you! I rotated a clamp on my hot pipe that was getting clipped by one of the fans, had an E-test and got my AC recharged.

Back