2017~2021 H&R or Eibach lowering springs?

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
That is weird, though I have a 14' model, I'm lowered 3-1/4" and I don't have this issue. I have just installed Koni Yellows.
I'm curious if the 1st gen OEM shocks are shorter. The Koni's most likely have a shorter Body
If you don't mind, could you measure the shock body on the OEM ? And maybe the Koni aswell if you can?

:
2018 Mazda CX-5 GT
@shox75 I just did my installed. First time working on it by myself. I got the front down but the rear, how to you take the bump stop out to cut? I can get the shock absorber out then how do I pull it apart?

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
@shox75 I just did my installed. First time working on it by myself. I got the front down but the rear, how to you take the bump stop out to cut? I can get the shock absorber out then how do I pull it apart?
The nut at the top, you loosen it. Impact gun helps with this. After you can pull off the top plate with bump stop.

Jef

:
2019 CX-5 grand touring reserve
Having a rear driver side knock/noise as shown in the video I’ve attached. Wondering if it’s the shock dust cover that’s knocking and making this noise. Lowered on corksport springs.

:
Mazda CX-9 Signature
Having a rear driver side knock/noise as shown in the video I’ve attached. Wondering if it’s the shock dust cover that’s knocking and making this noise. Lowered on corksport springs.
I think I can see the dust cover move. To isolate the issue, maybe wrap a towel around the shock body to prevent the cover from making contact.