What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

Today the 2010 3 got some upgraded audio. Replaced the factory h/u with a Kenwood Excelon DMX706S and a PAC RP4-MZ11 SWC module.

For the USB cable, I fed it behind and under the HVAC controls and cut a hole in the back of the pocket for it to slip through.

Our daughter is very happy to have Apple Carplay.

Attachments

• 20191228_155743.jpg
    20191228_155743.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 20191228_160115.jpg
    20191228_160115.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 246
Oil change, accessory belts, rear shocks, PCV, and while I had the intake manifold out I cleaned the hell out of it and finally did the IMRC delete. Honestly, getting rid of the flaps was pretty simple and made more of a difference than I expected!

Still having strange long-term fuel trim issues, but I haven't quite run out of ideas yet.

Today the 2010 3 got some upgraded audio. Replaced the factory h/u with a Kenwood Excelon DMX706S and a PAC RP4-MZ11 SWC module.

For the USB cable, I fed it behind and under the HVAC controls and cut a hole in the back of the pocket for it to slip through.

Our daughter is very happy to have Apple Carplay.
Nice Jeff.

Took mine to the car wash

Installed my Radar Detector high up center of the windshield and routed both the Radar and Dashcam cables at each A Pillar.

Nice Jeff.

Took mine to the car wash

Jealous, it was in the 60's here today but pouring rain all day.

Forgot to update that the 2010 is now gone. Traded her in for a 2020 CX-5 for the wife and our daughter is now driving the 2019 Jeep Compass Tam is soooo happy to be back behind the wheel of a Mazda. Looking back, hard to believe that the 2010 was our "family" car for six years, it did the job though!

Installed my Radar Detector high up center of the windshield and routed both the Radar and Dashcam cables at each A Pillar.

Which dashcam are you using? I installed a Rexing in the 2010 and ran the cables down the DS A pillar. Prior to trading it in, I removed it and installed it on our son's 2008 Mazda3. For that one, I ran the wires down the PS A pillar as the interior fuse box is behind the glove box.

Our son came home from college last weekend. This gave me an opportunity to replace the broken clips for the privacy cover in the hatch and program the new key fob I got off of ebay.

What did you use for the chrome window trim?

I just bought some gloss black hyperdip from DYC to black out the emblems on my Miata. Thinking I should have plenty left over to use on the chrome window trim on my wife's CX-5.

I just bought some gloss black hyperdip from DYC to black out the emblems on my Miata. Thinking I should have plenty left over to use on the chrome window trim on my wife's CX-5.
I used a vinyl wrap. Your Hyperdip is plenty enough for the emblems and window chromes. Get it done and share some pics.

Let us know how that goes. Got the same window chrome on the 3

Back