Cars & Coffeee @ Track First in Hudson March 16, 2014...7:00AM-Noon

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just wanted to see how many of us want to go to this event. Hopefully we will have no Snow Covered roads and decent weather. I was hoping we could roll in as a group, maybe meet up at the Texas Roadhouse and then leave and go to Track First. After we leave Track First, we can go back to Texas RoadHouse for food and adult beverages and just BS around or maybe an impromptu, mini fun run.

Track First
6381 Chittenden Rd.
Hudson, OH 44236
855-977-RACE

^ store for race cars bro. Hoosiers bro, race seats bro, helmets bro, fire suits bro

pardon the goofyass style of answer but its a store to get gear you will need for racing

Oh hell, I can't even go. That's the Bristol NASCAR race.

Oh hell, I can't even go. That's the Bristol NASCAR race.

We didn't get any info for tickets last year so we didn't go. Earlier this week Jen got a call asking if we wanted our same seats for this years race. I doubt that we go, I'm ready for another track.

^ store for race cars bro. Hoosiers bro, race seats bro, helmets bro, fire suits bro

pardon the goofyass style of answer but its a store to get gear you will need for racing

That is what I thought bro, I just wanted conformation bro, thanks bro. lol

We didn't get any info for tickets last year so we didn't go. Earlier this week Jen got a call asking if we wanted our same seats for this years race. I doubt that we go, I'm ready for another track.

Yeah... I'd kinda like to go to a different race too, but I have a feeling that won't happen. This is the 9th or 10th year these guys have gone.

We will be in Sebring, but we should be back by 10 in the morning as we'll have a 6 am flight, so we can meet you guys at the Road House for lunch. I would let Mitch know how many are coming, so he and his staff can be prepared, we should see if he wants to come to Cars and Coffeee as well, since he always hooks us up with apps!

I might be able to make it out to this. Probably not going to be there that early, but probably more like 9/10ish.

s***. I just realized I'll have to properly wash the car before Sunday...

Bah! Of all times to be out of town on what is always a fun trip. Aah well.

Back