What have you done to your MSP today?

go to frozenboost.com they have cheap cooling stuff there. they are just fans really, ones not much better than the next.

The ones that are on the car now just don't move enough air. The slimline on my car seems like it moves twice as much air, and this car sits and slowly gets hotter and hotter and then when your cruising it cools down. Im almost positive these are not moving enough air.....

If I sit, mine creeps up but doesn't overheat.

The Axle came out with very little effort or so I tought.. Now I cant get whats left of the snapped axle (Yes I snapped it) apart from the half axle... fun fun. So another day without a driveable car

The axles in these cars are PITAs! I don't think you can remove or install one without issue.

Well luckly its been a cake walk removing it with the exception of the half axle issue. Anyidea how to get the half shaft off.. I've tried prying and beatign it off with a hammer.

IMG_20120727_172229.jpg

Bolt it back into the car n try to beat off that way. It's gona be hard without anything strong holding it. Unless you have a he-man friend to hold it.

I leave mine bolted in the car and use a 3ft extension with a socket on the end, and beat the b**** till she lets go.

How are you breaking these axles?

I leave mine bolted in the car and use a 3ft extension with a socket on the end, and beat the b**** till she lets go.

How are you breaking these axles?

by giving it gas.. i dont do lauches but the car does break loose in 1st a lot and every once in awhile 2nd gear.

Edit: ill have to mess with it when i get off work today

Edit #2 - sorry probe i wasn't trying to be a dick but simply I keep breaking them due A piss poor build quaility of the parts from napa or the power of the car. I'm leaning more towards build quaility as I still have the original driver side axle without issue.

Last edited:
I broke my passenger axle... I initially thought it was the LSD and went ahead and ordered one, then when I was getting ready to install it, realized that the inboard joint was just broken in the boot...

Just washed her. Bout to hit her with clay, and then wax. After that it's time for an oil change, and some new ZFR7Fs.

Took the MSP to my local Mazda dealer to get the stock rear mm back in there. Service manager said 1 hour labor. OK. Tech looks at the car and says he needs at least 3 hours to do it. Morons.

Did test drive the new Speed3, that little fucker is quick.

I already broke mine at 5k rpsm in 1st gear so no worries about that. I currently hav a mfactory diff and woudl highly recomment one.
No idea even what I have in mine. Bought the car with 103k and have no idea if its the original one or not. If it breaks I'll buy the mfactory but I would rather it not brake. Lol.

Back