NEMOC Random BS Thread

Speaking of breakfast and LRP. Mark and Josh, are you guys both driving back and forth again this year? I was thinking of maybe leaving my 4Runner at home one or two days and riding shot gun this year if it works out.

you can ride with me...josh will have the wifey!

Well Oleg, you'll just have to take a few scoobies on spirited test drives. I suspect their added weight will add to the numbness...but keep in mind that the P5 has a lowered suspension...something you could certainly add to a subaru to tighten it up.
Yeah, definitely can tighten up the suspension on a Subie. Hmm, maybe it is time to test-drive a Scooby while scaring the salesperson.

Good Morning NEPOCers! Football sign ups this am.....pretty pumped....will get to see what the start of my team this year will look like. Coaching two teams this year, my son Kyle's team which is third grade and Nathan's team which is the Kindergarten team, we call it Tiny Mites! Gotta love 5-6 yr olds running around tacking eachother....funny stuff!

Whats up nepoc?
Sports for kids are always the best/funniest to watch and good luck with your teams
Today is the start of the super 8 for mass high school hockey and my team (st johns prep) is the number 2 seed. Playing woburn at 4 today at merrimack. Should be a good hard fun game.

Thnx, Bruce.
Canda shold change to Gallons bc its a rip off with $/liter deal :(

Any thing you suggest for sigh seeing or visiting in Montreal Bruce ? First time going there.

BTW- whats the snow conditions there ? I hope they're snow free :p

Depends on what you want to do. Best way is to go downtown, park your car and walk around sherbrooke and ste catherine sts and atwater to peel. There is also old montreal. Not as much snow as NH right now.

Found the best breakfast ideas for LRP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q

Oh man, that was awesome but Mark and I would need CPR after that.

How's everyone?

Finally got phones, cable and internet. Car is in the garage, hasn't moved in days. Still waiting on the furniture to arrive, probably next Friday.

thnx for the info Bruce but this sucks, got to niagara falls and its raining and forgot my passport at home too so i cant go to montreal now :(

had kind of another bust working on my moms accord today.

got rid of all the past codes and got it down to 1 new one, EGR voltage high. trying to figure ot how to fix that, egr valve is new so im going to try the old one back in tomorrow. we sea foamed the engine without the o2 sensors and it cleaned out A LOT of carbon. the bummer though is that we had some rattling from the back cat and after this adventure it was done. couldnt get the sensor back into the cat, so ill be ordering one from rockauto tomorrow.

really want to rid this car of all the CEL's!!!

Morning everyone!
got a nice boring sunday going on, as far as i know. Wish i went out for a bike ride yesterday instead of working on the car but oh well.

Hey gang....lazy rainy Sunday here. Caught up on Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior early and now watching the Bulls-Heat game and waiting for Miami to crumble once again in the second half. :)

thnx for the info Bruce but this sucks, got to niagara falls and its raining and forgot my passport at home too so i cant go to montreal now :(

Ah man that sucks. 1st thing I always check for is my passport.

Evening all. Busy day.

Finally slept in. Was pouring rain all day yesterday. Got up this am and the rain had turned to snow, must have been 6-8 inches. Damn.

Also went to my 1st Canadian Miata meet. Got some good info and found a guy that runs the Autox up here. Great day.

you can ride with me...josh will have the wifey!

Sounds good. Thanks.

I'm planning to get a little bit of a smaller cooler for this year. Last years monster was over kill and this way it can go in someones truck if I don't take my truck once we unload your cars at my condo.

BJ's also opened up in the next town over so I was thinking about going there earlier in the week and buying stuff for the weekend to eat. That way I can marinate it have it ready to just grill up each night. It'll save us a trip to the grocery store like we have done in previous year.
That work for you guys?

Hey gang....lazy rainy Sunday here. Caught up on Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior early and now watching the Bulls-Heat game and waiting for Miami to crumble once again in the second half. :)
good for you jeffy! i spent the afternoon removing my egr valve...PITA! it was toast...new canadian version should be here wed...also looks like the coil packs are finally gone after 150k...random misfire p0300...it's random alright...for two weeks it was like every other day...sat it started and ran like it was missing one or more cylinders! so coil packs are on order as well!

Evening all. Busy day.

Finally slept in. Was pouring rain all day yesterday. Got up this am and the rain had turned to snow, must have been 6-8 inches. Damn.

Also went to my 1st Canadian Miata meet. Got some good info and found a guy that runs the Autox up here. Great day.
awesome bruce! maybe some of us can take a trip up and hang out, do the track some weekend?
got a subie lined up.. not favorite color, but cheap... should have the car tuesday
cool, was it that 1400$ job...that actually sounded pretty good!
Sounds good. Thanks.

I'm planning to get a little bit of a smaller cooler for this year. Last years monster was over kill and this way it can go in someones truck if I don't take my truck once we unload your cars at my condo.

BJ's also opened up in the next town over so I was thinking about going there earlier in the week and buying stuff for the weekend to eat. That way I can marinate it have it ready to just grill up each night. It'll save us a trip to the grocery store like we have done in previous year.
That work for you guys?
sounds fine to me!

morning phen, all! got robin's trib today...p5's down and out for a few days..coils and egr valve.... :(

cool, was it that 1400$ job...that actually sounded pretty good!
no, $1500, though that's with two bike roofrack mounts included ($150 street value, so $1350 for the car?)... will get cashier's check tomorrow, so don't wanna jinx it until then. there are some issues w/ the car, but it's a 2001 2.2L white/gray impreza OBS with 130K and NO RUST. but a salvage title and needs clutch, knock sensor and windshield. KBB value is $4300 for clean, so assuming I don't explode this thing, it should be re-sellable worst case for a grand or so.

Speaking of which.... The lady at customs gave me the 3rd degree when I told her I was here on business for training.. She didn't believe me that it would take 17 days total because it is a totally new quality control design and I'm actually helping put the system together too.

Also Bruce, damn is everything here expensive. With the conversion of US to CA dollars being just about equal, everything is just high in price.

Edit: Oh ya, everyone here talks funny, eh?

So.....NEPOCers whats going on? So if you all had to choose between Black Cherry, Black or Comet Gray which would you choose>? Not going to say anything else....just tell me your color of choice......

Back