NEMOC Random BS Thread

lol i saw that too.. rat rod look on mazdas is FTW now lol.. total fail.

you said it....I honestly don't see the point of spending money on nice wheels, 'slamming the car', tint, lips etc to only install a rusted hood? Just seems crazy to me.

HAHAHA I am there with you jeff! THE NEPOC RUST RODS!!

lol....too bad it's a club 99.9% of us would rather not be in.

You guys won't touch my rust. ;) I win.

Not for long....I water mine everynight with the flowers! (crazy)

so ive always wanted to try and fry an egg on a sidewalk/driveway on a hot day..im heading down my parents to go swimming so im gonna bring a few eggs along with me to try it.. ill post pics.. i can see lots of fail happening trying this out.

Haha Yeah Jeff I would rather not be in that club too!

On another note, one of my sons friends dropped his bike right on my wifes front bumper, scratched the grill and bumper.....DAMN KIDS!! Well it looks like I am going to have to get the front end repainted after all!

Haha Yeah Jeff I would rather not be in that club too!

On another note, one of my sons friends dropped his bike right on my wifes front bumper, scratched the grill and bumper.....DAMN KIDS!! Well it looks like I am going to have to get the front end repainted after all!

That sux Tony....your cheaper option is a well placed band-aid. :)

Might as well repaint the entire car. Everything will need to be blended in anyway.

lol....this will be my biggest challenge when attacking the rust on the quarter panel. Right now I'm gung-ho on attempting it myself but might get a quote or two to see how much 'no headache' will cost me.

egg
100_0650.jpg

fail!!

100_0653.jpg

temperature on the driveway was 128 degrees, i need 158 degrees for the egg to cook according to a quick google search

http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/friedegg.html

so ive always wanted to try and fry an egg on a sidewalk/driveway on a hot day..im heading down my parents to go swimming so im gonna bring a few eggs along with me to try it.. ill post pics.. i can see lots of fail happening trying this out.

On days like today you can make a makeshift oven and boil water or cook an egg with aluminum foil. Just add sunlight.

Back