What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Just went completely back to stock (minus the clutch and flywheel).

Be looking for my for sale threads tomorrow!

Please tell me the price i just saw was for a set of 4 with tires

No ,just the wheels:

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

nice...the tails look great. Have you upgraded to the LEDs?

@ Blendercloud...why are you going back to stock...are you trading in/selling?

@ Blendercloud...why are you going back to stock...are you trading in/selling?

No, I'm not trading the car in or selling it. I just got to a point where it wasn't much fun anymore. I guess I'm bored with the platform from an enthusiast's perspective.

Put on new shoes 18x8.5 +42 with Eagle GT 245/40/18
barely rub when hit hard bump.... I'm loving it :)

Very nice. Are your fenders rolled at all? I just got a set of 18X8 +45 offset and I've been worried about rubbing. If I can't run them on the Speed they will go on the wife's 8.

Going first thing tomorrow to order a set of Ectsa ASXs and get ready to sell my winter wheels to a local guy. I think I may even throw a coat of wax on the car too, it certainly needs it.

Installed my new SU Rear motor mount and what a difference. Little more vibration on idle when starting but its defiantly the way the car should feel when driving. Shifting is soooo much better!

I'm not sure how I feel about the P40s on the MS6. They're one of my favorite wheel designs right now, but I don't know if they compliment the style as well as they do on other cars. Props to you for being unique and shelling out some MAJOR coin for a set of HREs.

IIRC Wannabe ran MP3 stockers as his winter set for a while. He's still on stock suspension.

i ran 17" mz6 GT wheels for winter last year with no problem... although i tried test fitting one of my 17" enkie shoguns (unknown offset) and i dont think the spokes are going to clear the front calipers

They sell color matched front sidemarkers for the 8, I bought a set for the wife's car. Would be neat to get some for the Speed as well, although with a BCM background there wouldn't be much reflection so the perceived light output would be reduced.

i have the RPM tinted LED side markers.
they match almost perfect with BCM, people often ask if i had it custom colored! lol. i gotsta update my sig to reflect that...

Doing some research on blow through maf. Ordering parts this week. Hopefully be running this setup next weekend if all goes well. :)

Back