What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Hey Guys!! I'm Keeping the MS6.. (headbang) :) (friday)(band2)

there is a god, THERE IS A GOD!!! OH LAHDY!!! YESSSSS
a guarantee of the MS6 staying with someone who will take care of it!!!

just slow down with the spending on mods, and it'll stay managable.
GRATS to the MS6 community, thats another one convinced of sticking with it! haha, first Taylor, then boosted.... now to work on Chris & Steve!

so waht changed man?

Last edited:
a guarantee of staying with someone who will take care of it!!!

just slow down with the spending on mods, and it'll stay managable. GRATS to the MS6 community, thats another one convinced of sticking with it! haha, first Taylor, then boosted.... now to work on Chris & Steve!

so waht changed man?

well we did sell her old car and the 2 trucks and then the bank called because they werent gonna give me the refiance rate i wanted a week ago.. and they did!!! so now shes got a cx-7 i got the MS6 and were all good with the payments!!! :)

Congrats man! good to see you sticking with it.. plus your kid is gunna love dads "race car!"
I know if my dad had a car like your id be like(omg)

a guarantee of the MS6 staying with someone who will take care of it!!!

just slow down with the spending on mods, and it'll stay managable.
GRATS to the MS6 community, thats another one convinced of sticking with it! haha, first Taylor, then boosted.... now to work on Chris & Steve!

so waht changed man?

Sorry man, I'm a lost cause at this point. I've already got the taste of V8 and I want more.

well we did sell her old car and the 2 trucks and then the bank called because they werent gonna give me the refiance rate i wanted a week ago.. and they did!!! so now shes got a cx-7 i got the MS6 and were all good with the payments!!! :)

Wooo! Yay! Black Mica Love!!

awesome gary!! look forward to building my car with yours near by for inspiration!! Lemme know when your ready to start doing some stuff!

victoria day here!

sounds weird eh? i live on the island of sun, sand, golf, and potato's for 6 months of the year... the other 6 months its winter in hell

we love our holidays(canada)

Nice place to call home!! I have family in Antigonish, NS about 2 hours from you

I decided to keep my car too. Fast is fun but its not everything. I would rather have a speed 6 than an evo or sti that I see every 2 minutes. If it blows though then im going evo :).

boosted i <3 you for keeping that car, i'd hug you if i you lived close (no homo lol)
well i finally threw on the cobb tip on today and i have to say the car feels much more free in the top end

Thats what i said when i left the bank!!

boosted i <3 you for keeping that car, i'd hug you if i you lived close (no homo lol)
well i finally threw on the cobb tip on today and i have to say the car feels much more free in the top end

haha i gave the lady at the bank a hug hahahaha.. seriously i did!! :)

just updated my build thread with my plans for this summer

the car will be down and apart for atleast 2 months but when it comes back.. it'll be Badass!!!.. (headbang)

boosted, are you going to Lime Rock this weekend?

sadly im not.. i was hoping to make it out there but i cant.. (cryhard) and i also wont be at the OCC meet either.. im gonna be starting the tear down and rebuild very soon so i dunno how many shows and meets ill make it too..

so I was thinking about tinting my taillights and I wanted to know how those of you who have done this, did it. Are you guys using overlays like what bluebatmobile used to sell for the Proteges or are you using some sort of spray?

Back