What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Cool. Looks really nice! I wish I could tint my car darker, but it was already tinted "MA legal" when I bought it. I'll wait until FL to black her out nice. I'm going 15% all along the sides, and 5% in the rear. That's what I had on my last car, and 50% on the entire windshield, lol. Didn't get stopped once in FL for 3 years. Moved back here and cops were scowling left and right, but still had my FL plates for a while. Oh well. I like those markers though.... looking sharp! :).

They sell color matched front sidemarkers for the 8, I bought a set for the wife's car. Would be neat to get some for the Speed as well, although with a BCM background there wouldn't be much reflection so the perceived light output would be reduced.

Gonna make some calls today, hoping to find a good deal for a set of 4 Ectsa ASXs to hold the car over until it's sold. I also think that Mon and Tues I will finish pulling the rest of the parts off the car and get those sold so that it's totally ready to move. I didn't think I was going to be ready, but I am now, so the sooner I can get out of the car, the better off I'll be.

Gonna make some calls today, hoping to find a good deal for a set of 4 Ectsa ASXs to hold the car over until it's sold. I also think that Mon and Tues I will finish pulling the rest of the parts off the car and get those sold so that it's totally ready to move. I didn't think I was going to be ready, but I am now, so the sooner I can get out of the car, the better off I'll be.
did anyone call dibs on the SRI?

discovered that someone raped my bumper with their license plate... they must have really been cruising to do this much damage
WBfOq.jpg

^^That sucks dude. That's why I always back into my spot at my place, and the bumper just clears the curb by about 3/4". It's also why I don't want to lower the car either atm. This lets me 'tuck' into my spot another foot and a half to try to stay safe. STILL some idiot in some s*** box backed into me, but luckily only dented my front license plate a bit. People suck.

Wheelsdaytime4smcrop.jpg

discovered that someone raped my bumper with their license plate... they must have really been cruising to do this much damage
WBfOq.jpg

sucks that it happened, but people raped my bumpers.

yesterday i threw on my Hawk HPS pads and painted the calipers red while it was all off, and today gave it a good cleaning. washed the whole car, cleaned all glass, cleaned the wheels, cleaned the interior pieces, and my favorite, treated the leather.

Good call!! I think that would look sweet too. Do you just put tint on the outside of the lenses, or to you change the lens or tint the inside of it? Not sure how cops would like that... I'm sure there's a million options. I don't want that many. I'd like it to look nice and smoked, but not getting pulled over smoked. Any suggestions? The bumper's been off 3 times in as many weeks, and although it's easy, it's a bit of a pita. Next time it comes off, I'm just gonna drive around with it off from then on, lol.

first off cops can not trouble you since its not the law to have side markers. look at 80% of other cars, they dont have side markers. second, you dont need to remove the bumper, just unscrew the tire well lining and remove them. third you can check out my running log (just view my threads) and you can see mine on my car. i wish i would have went with the nightshade but i did something different and im happy as hell with them during the day, night illumination, not so much

Back