Post up your seats

i'm planning on getting those seats later this year hopefully. let us know how you like them. they look comfy

They're good. If ur alittle husky, like me, i would suggest the wider version. Im at 36 waist and its snug. Gotta hit the gym and get down in size. lol. But they're great.

you should try Bride seats hahaha.. TRULY JDM, even for person size hahaha.. if youre over a 30-32 you have NO CHANCE getting your ass in them haha, brutal!

thats awesome man, im right there with you on the husky side. thats why im a little wary of buying some seats. Ideally, ide get brides with takata's and an ebay harness bar. But in seattle not alot of deals like that come around, sadly.

Seats.jpg

is there any other way to mount harnesses without having that giant bar across the back?

Yes, but even just a harness bar is unsafe. You really shouldn't have fixed back seats and/or harnesses unless you have rollover protection.

^^Is the orange msp ur DD? And u got those sparcos in? Man, now thats baller.

yes the spicy is my DD to and from work.. and anywhere and everywhere else i drive.. unless the snow is over my headlights like last week.. then i have to drive my truck...

the Brides might be going in the spicy soon.. not quite sure what im going to do.. i like the sparcos though

If you get racing seats. Are you required to get a new harness, or are there any that can work with the stock seat belt?

Latest posts

Back