Post up your seats

those look great, michele! would you mind if i asked you where you got the brackets and what the pair cost? also, are the r100s wide enough for someone with a 215 lb frame?

those look great, michele! would you mind if i asked you where you got the brackets and what the pair cost? also, are the r100s wide enough for someone with a 215 lb frame?

thanks!

they brackets are by wedge engineering. their site is: www.wedgeengineering.net

i got mine set used from lowpsi ;)

and yeah i think someone witha 215 lb. frame would fit, just snug. hope this helps!

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

hey man, I just got the same seat, I'm wondering how you have it mounted, I was hoping I could do a side mount on double locking sliders....

Do the brackets use the side bolts or the bottom bolts ? And do you order the sliders at wedged engineering as well ?
Sry for jacking this thread a bit

Bottom bolts its cheaper and lower, one less thing you gotta buy.

They were sparco sliders

Flex? It's bolted straight to the sliders, then to the bracket. There is no room to flex.

bringing this one back...

...so I just put some crappo seats in my '02 ES last night. I got the seats w/ brackets for less than a set of new Wedge brackets, so I'm not upset. Although I will be replacing the seats ASAP. The cheap race buckets aren't made for someone with a back, and I don't appreciate getting my back smashed into the seat.

Anyway, what did all of you do to eliminate the Airbag Warning Light? Does someone make a jumper with the proper resistance to just plug into the plug under the seat?

I'll put my old seats back in if I can't figure out a fix for the airbag quickly.

Back