Show Off Your RX-8

Nice ride! Cute girls! Like altspace, I have 2 daughters myself but they are too old for the pictures.....and I don't have a rotary. (headshake

All I can do is dream for now......oh well.

rx8works22.jpg

NICE FD DMRH,.,.,.can u put the fd pic in rx7 owner pic thread if u have some?

Welcome fellow 8 owner. Hmmmm....I have yet to take a photo of my car with all the trophies. Good idea!

I'm just chuckling that Aussies call a pacifier a "dummy". Great looking cars guys.

BTW, I should talk...I called mine a plug, lol.

Congratulations to Altspace. You Sir are one of the few people around that can take a decent pic.

Preperation before each shot makes all the difference. Some PS enhancement also pays & the end result is top quality, well done.

REgards

^ Looks like Phantom Blue.

Recent update: Winter wheels on again for the season and RX-8 winter floor mats are in.

winter08_1.jpg

winter08_2.jpg

winter08_3.jpg

alright, here we go, a lil show off. haha. I'm a weekend or two away from putting on my stockers wrapped in pirelli snowsports. Not as cold down in DC as it is up in Mass.

holding%20pen%20128.JPG

rsz_Tim1_033.jpg

RX8%202%20%282%29.JPG

tmpphpR0CBeV.jpg

ConnorBaptise2%20031.JPG

Last edited:
I was just in DC a couple days ago for vacation!

Phantom Blue.. Thanks. I couldn't remember what it was. Nice pics Prescription8. I really like the other blue too.. Stormy Blue Mica (or something like that).. in the 07-08's I think.

Altspace... what kind of wheels are your winter ones? Me likey (yes)

I was just in DC a couple days ago for vacation!

Phantom Blue.. Thanks. I couldn't remember what it was. Nice pics Prescription8. I really like the other blue too.. Stormy Blue Mica (or something like that).. in the 07-08's I think.

Altspace... what kind of wheels are your winter ones? Me likey (yes)

Well then you were here at a good time, the last few nice days of fall. Stormy blue is nice, but too dark/purple for me. I love the sand interior however, and plan to transplant one into my car as soon as funds ar available. :) Phantom Blue looks great in person, but just comes across as teal in pictures for the most part. I think its the resemblance to the montego blue of old that drew me to it.

Phantom Blue is indeed an awesome color in person and in direct sunlight. I fully understand the difficulty in capturing the true effect in photos. I had first seen it at Zoom Zoom Live.

My wheels are 17" ASA JH3 with Dunlop Winter Sports

Back