What have you done to your P5 today?

xD gave her a bath, wax, and polish today. been about 4 months since i last did it. i can see myself in the paint now LMAO

*grumble* *grumble* water restrictions *grumble* Alabama *grumble* Florida *grumble* stealing all our water *grumble* *grumble* endangered mussels *grumble* bite my shiny metal ass *grumble* *grumble*

lol sorry man. so u guys cant like wash ur car like super early in the morning? when we need to conserve, they say to wash or water things like early in the morning or late at nite. dunno about georgia lol

*grumble* *grumble* water restrictions *grumble* Alabama *grumble* Florida *grumble* stealing all our water *grumble* *grumble* endangered mussels *grumble* bite my shiny metal ass *grumble* *grumble*

Hey now.... its rained 3 straight days here, if you want it come and get it. And I know I washed my car 2 times in my 3 weeks up there durring the ban so im sure you have as well. Do it at night, drive around back, or just do it and don't give a s***. :)

i just got to 37k

was up all i just broke the 37k on my wagon. also just recently installed hid kit dg motorsoprts front lip and spend about $2,700 on sounds .

You mean I gotta convince the wife...

Claim that with a lighter wheel and tire package you get better gas mileage.
Or make a big deal about it when it's time to change the rubber.

"I need new tires anyway, nows the time for new rims if I'm gonna get them."

These are the tactics i used.

Last edited:
Hey now.... its rained 3 straight days here, if you want it come and get it. And I know I washed my car 2 times in my 3 weeks up there durring the ban so im sure you have as well. Do it at night, drive around back, or just do it and don't give a s***. :)

I've washed my car once all summer, and that was months ago, before the watering restrictions. And that last line is you wrote is the kind of mentality that gets us into the predicament we're in. If we're short on water, is having a clean car REALLY that important? Hmmmm, do I want to drink, or do I want to wash my car? CLEAN CAR all the way baby! (jerkit)
o snap. dont wash ur car then. didnt know it was that bad ><

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071021/us_nm/weather_drought_georgia_dc
yep, that's it. It's not to the point yet that we're *noticing* anything on a daily basis (besides outside water use restrictions), like we've still got drinking water and everything, but it could get bad. Restaurants are having 'sales' on bottled water so they don't use water from the system, etc. So, a few folks are trying to chip in.

that sucks. yay chesapeak bay
Chesapeake Bay is saltwater, and drinking/sewer water comes from freshwater sources, which aren't as low as GA's but still aren't great. I think I remember 1 wet weekend for autox in the last 2 years and I autox a lot.

As for what I did to the P5 this weekend, finally stole my all-seasons back from the Spicy and put the old Azenis on the Spicy. Oh, and ordered the front suspension bits from Mazda Motorsports so I can put springs back on the car.

On the water restriction side of this conversation, I heard today that we have 79 days of water left in the supplies until the taps run dry.

Sonny Perdue, the governor, is appealing to the President to declare a state of emergency so that control can be taken from the Corps of Engineers to have them stop sending water to Alabama & Florida. I guess what is happening is that almost double the amount that should be getting sent down to them is getting sent, due to whatever reasons.

Chesapeake Bay is saltwater, and drinking/sewer water comes from freshwater sources, which aren't as low as GA's but still aren't great. I think I remember 1 wet weekend for autox in the last 2 years and I autox a lot.

As for what I did to the P5 this weekend, finally stole my all-seasons back from the Spicy and put the old Azenis on the Spicy. Oh, and ordered the front suspension bits from Mazda Motorsports so I can put springs back on the car.
boo

OK, WTF?? I was finally going to have a chance to ride my mountain bike!!
ATLANTA (Reuters) - Georgia has declared a state of emergency over its worst drought in decades and appealed to President George W. Bush for federal aid, newspapers said on Sunday.

"We are experiencing the single worst drought in Georgia history." said Perdue, who declared the state of emergency for 85 of the state's 159 counties.

Much of the state is experiencing a drought classified as "extreme," which happens once every 50 to 100 years, according to climatologists.

We're in the midst of a super drought, my Fall Break is this Thursday and Friday, and what's the forecast for the next 5 days?

Tonight
Oct 22
11.gif
Showers 66 60 % Tue
Oct 23
38.gif
PM T-Storms 82/65 40 % Wed
Oct 24
11.gif
Showers 77/60 50 % Thu
Oct 25
11.gif
Few Showers 68/54 30 % Fri
Oct 26
11.gif
Showers 74/54 40 %
Great for the state, bad for my chances of going mountain biking this week! Grrrrr....

heh, fair enough dude. I actually got an email from Mazda Motorsports Development today saying that they had to close early due to the fires. Good luck :)

dude, STFU, you know how much we need this damn rain!

I said it was great for the state, I'm just pissed it had to be this week! It's even supposed to stop by Saturday, but it's much harder to break out on the weekend for "me time" with the wife and kid at home. Thursday and Friday were days off for me, only, as the law school doesn't do Fall Break so I could do W-everTF I wanted with those days.

Oh, well, I'll spend 'em playing video games. I'm cool with that, too! :D

Paid for my DGM Lip and my rotors...

She's just sitting in the drive way waiting for more candy

Last edited:
Back