Your Threads

N7turbo

2023 CX-5 2.5T ... 2024 MX-5 RF GT
Is there still a way to find a list of threads you've started? I can't find it.

Example from another forum:

1724887810320.webp

I found something that works, though it isn't tuneable so it shows everything together:

1724888545702.webp

Thanks for the feedback...It gave me an idea, replaced "Watched" with what we're calling "Threads". Click/Tap that and you should see those options you mentioned above...Shortened names for easier accessibility on mobile.

Hey how about this. Sometimes I have a draft I'm working on which I may come back to days later. How about a link within Threads called Drafts? That way we could round up all the posts which we started but haven't finished. If the software can track that, it would be handy.

Hey how about this. Sometimes I have a draft I'm working on which I may come back to days later. How about a link within Threads called Drafts? That way we could round up all the posts which we started but haven't finished. If the software can track that, it would be handy.
Great idea! I looked into it and unfortunately it appears that's not possible at this time although it may be in a future update. Good news is I've increased the time that drafts are saved to 72 hours and I've made the draft icon a bit more visible and accessible.

I'll keep an eye out for any expansion in draft feature capabilities.

Back