Round two, FIGHT!!!!

3-12001.jpg

3-12003.jpg

3-12006.jpg

3-12007.jpg

and for a recap, this was the scene 3 months ago

breakin002.jpg

breakin008.jpg

Busted the window, tried to get into the trunk but i had it set so you had to have the key, so the just broke the latch next to the fuel door latch. and just went tossin stuff around the car.

Fun fun on a sunday morning.

Frank

damn dude that sucks, but on a side note you will be finding glass pieces for the rest of the time you own that car. and get a compustar that will stop them

damn many sorry to hear about again, thats some bulls***. I think next time id put a dog that sits in your car 24/7.

well, its about time for a paging viper alarm, i haven been putting it off and now im gonna get one, i had a ebay special one in the trunk last time it got broken into, i had just gotten it in the mail and they stole it. thats a sign if i ever saw one to get a better alarm, hehe

thanks for the comments, im off to clean up the car and finish installing fuel sys upgrades, thats prolly why they tried to get somethin out of it, it has been sitting for a week.

s*** man thats terrible...one, buy a new alarm system and two, buy a gun in case the bastard comes back again...

01bluemp3 said:
well, its about time for a paging viper alarm, i haven been putting it off and now im gonna get one, i had a ebay special one in the trunk last time it got broken into, i had just gotten it in the mail and they stole it. thats a sign if i ever saw one to get a better alarm, hehe

thanks for the comments, im off to clean up the car and finish installing fuel sys upgrades, thats prolly why they tried to get somethin out of it, it has been sitting for a week.
i have the viper alarm to and its set up if you stand 2feet away it will page me and let me know my co-workers my hate it but as long as i know how my car is it ok for me

s*** dude. I live in a relatively crime free area but after thinking about all the stuff I have in my car now, I think alarm might be in the near future.

I have never had an alarm nor have I really seen one help. They seem to just be false alarms and peolpe ignore them most of the time, assuming they are false alarms. What you guys think?

smurfedpro5 said:
i have the viper alarm to and its set up if you stand 2feet away it will page me and let me know my co-workers my hate it but as long as i know how my car is it ok for me

A proximity sensor! omg I think I'm in love!

Sucks about your mp3 though 01bluemp3. I hate thieves!!

****** sux bro. i remember when your car got broken into a little while ago. your pics make me paranoid as ****! ive been broken into 3 times in my lofe but luckily never in the mazdaspeed. maybe you should just put a stock p5 radio in your car or something. maybe if you can recess your HU and then just put the plate of the stock p5 radio over your HU so it looks like you dont have a stereo. hmmm is that even possible? Also, what about window tint? my windows are so dark its pretty much impossible to see into my car at night.

thanks for the commnets, i just got the perrin fuel rail on, so that made me a little happy. anyhow, i have the 03.5 radio so they prolly thought it was a din cover with no radio and didnt try and take it this time, have 20% tint all around but i havent gotten the drivers side re done from the last breakin, isnt that sad?

That really sux, you need to do something about these people. I'd risk another window if I could beat then to the edge of life. any idea who it was.

Reminds me of my Pro...

Sorry it happened to you, but I know how you feel: First time they only took my CDs through the driver's side window, two years later they took my stereo and amps through the passenger side.

It's a lot cleaner if you have tinted windows because the glass stays mostly together.

I would definitely suggest to any of you on the fence about an alarm, GET ONE!! Especially if you have several thousand dollars of stereo equipment in your vehicle, or even a bunch of CDs, because they add up too.

Fortunately I am able to rent a garage at my apartment complex, so I've got an additional layer of security.

I would still like to beat the hell out of the crooks though.

Back