yellow 03.5 msp, stance

Sick looking car I had to share it on Instagram and everything lol. Im new to all this car stuff im only 17 and an aspiring car enthusiast I own the same model so i was wondering what equipment you used in order to lower it and are your fenders different or are my eyes playing tricks on me ? Also would really like to know oof you have any suggestions for cambers kits or bolts ?

As far as I know all he has are the bc coilovers and his fenders are rolled but thats it. I'll tell him to hop on here and post more info

He got a new front lip too. Here it is...
PS_036de978-0fef-4c43-b45e-ad672d592.jpg

Nice stance!! my next step on my car is to drop it a bit....not sure if I wanna go with coilovers or just lowering springs....CO are a bit pricey for a DD

that does look awesome. what are the specs on them wheels and tires?

Wheels and stance looks killer. IMO xxr is looking sales by not having a 17x8 or 17x8.5 in these. correct me if I'm wrong I think I've only seen 17x7

Wheels and stance looks killer. IMO xxr is looking sales by not having a 17x8 or 17x8.5 in these. correct me if I'm wrong I think I've only seen 17x7

Yeah it's kinda lame and all those 17x7's have a +38 offset a +20 would be nice atleast

Back