WTB: Water Return Elbow

:
2002.5 Mazdaspeed Protege5
Hi, im about to start the process of turbocharging my P5 and just noticed today that the water return elbow has a little crack and need a new one. Glad I saw it. Anyone have this piece on a junked or parted out MSP?

Heres a pic
6xsrrq.jpg

I had to buy one new from Mazda last year for a customers project.t They were over $125 for that little guy.

I have one, it's currently part of a turbo kit but I've been asked to separate the kit already a couple times. Inbox me an offer and we can go from there.
Wow! Did you check callaway's website? They have the piece there for ~$48. I'm just trying to see if there is any other cheaper options.

That 125 is in Canada though, maybe he isn't talking USD. Or maybe the Canadians just get screwed and have to pay more for no reason which is frequently the case.

There are other ways to get coolant to the turbo, unless you want to go all stock. I used the coolant lines that were going to the throttle body when I had my MP3 turboed. Just unhooked the coolant lines from there and ran them to the turbo.

Back