WTB: Stock MSP Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave45090

Contributor
:
Mazda Protege 5
Edit: Purchased a turbo. Still need other stock MSP parts. Let me know if you have anything.

Starting to buy parts for my P5 turbo build and need a turbo. Anyone?

Also willing to make a deal on my hood prop kit if you want to work it in. Just an offer. (shrug)

Dave.

Last edited:
Good freakin luck!

Ie been looking for a stock MSP turbo since january but got nothing but potential scammers and people trying to sell a blown turbo.

Dang! Oh well....good luck to you. Free bump for us.

ho bag said:
Good freakin luck!

Ie been looking for a stock MSP turbo since january but got nothing but potential scammers and people trying to sell a blown turbo.

msp turbo

I have a stock Mazdaspeed protege turbo that I just got a new ATP Wastegate Actuator but I am wanting to upgrade turbo to t28r so I can put exhaust turbo back on it at same time being turbo has to come off anyways to install exhaust. Asking $ 400 only has 2,000 miles on it.

Can you provide the proper pictures and signage? I am a little hesitant to buy something from someone w/ 10 post. Hell I had 10 post before I even knew what I was doing on this forum. Keep me posted.

Turbo

The turbo is still on my car I am not sure what pictures you want but I see that you are in tn and was wondering what part I could drive there.

Turbo

The turbo is still on my car I am not sure what pictures you want but I see that you are in tn and was wondering what part I could drive there.

Middle Tennessee...near Nashville. Post up the some pics w/ forum signage. I might be interested.

Pictures

Engine bay pictures

Attachments

• 100_0961.JPG
    100_0961.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_0962.JPG
    100_0962.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_0963.JPG
    100_0963.JPG
    399.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_0964.JPG
    100_0964.JPG
    411.4 KB · Views: 110
I have a turbo from an MSP I just took off my pro5, ran it for a 1000 miles, spins up good, bought it from mryellermp5. cant sell the manifold with it though, I went to take the turbo off the mani tonight and one of the studs broke. wow.

bumpin_p5 said:
I have a turbo from an MSP I just took off my pro5, ran it for a 1000 miles, spins up good, bought it from mryellermp5. cant sell the manifold with it though, I went to take the turbo off the mani tonight and one of the studs broke. wow.

You can't just get the stud removed and replaced?

Yo, there is a salvage yard I am going to soon that has one from an MSP with 10k on it. Want me to see how much they want? If so, drop a note in the thread linked in my signature.

Damnit! I just bought one this morning. Oh well.....thanks for the offer. It's nice what you are doing for people though. Props to you!

I might just buy it any way, maybe do an MPI-Nick upgrade or use it on a future car. Depends on how much they want for it.

Do you want the MSP ECU?

Yes I want the MSP Ecu. I didn't catch this in time before you wen to the salvage yard. Any chance you picked one up anyway?

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back