WTB - Socal - MSP Lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad

Contributor
Banged up my front, would like to just get MSP front lip to cover it up so hit me up on PM

There is no new... hasn't been for over a year now. Unless you have a Mazda yard near you and get lucky, finding one like the one on eBay starts to look like a fair deal.

Hmmm, thanks.
They still have the regular bumpers right? Looks like $140 from Mazda so I may just stick to stock.

Yeah... the bumpers are easier to find, since they were used on the MP3 for two years and on the P5 (although the P5 bumper has extra sidemarker cut-outs). If you're swapping out from a stock Protege, you'll also need the bumper reiforcement that goes under the bumper cover; its different too. Good luck!

Oops... just read your sig and saw that you do have a P5. So yeah... the 03.5 is a direct bolt-up to your stock bumper, except for needing to remove the fogs.

Last edited:
Yeah... the bumpers are easier to find, since they were used on the MP3 for one year, the MSP for two years and on the P5 (although the P5 bumper has extra sidemarker cut-outs). If you're swapping out from a stock Protege, you'll also need the bumper reiforcement that goes under the bumper cover; its different too. Good luck!

Oops... just read your sig and saw that you do have a P5. So yeah... the 03.5 is a direct bolt-up to your stock bumper, except for needing to remove the fogs.

Fixed

(smash)

Fixed

(smash)

???
The MSP was only made one year, though there was an early 03 and the midyear 03.5.
The MP3 was introduced in 01 and carried over into 02, although I guess they were all manufactured in 2001...

I consider 03 and 03.5 to be two years, though technically they're not.

and all MP3s have the 01 year tagged on them, making them only produced for one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back