wtb rims and tires

mazda6gal

HEy guys I am a new member from western mass, bout an hour from Boston just west of Fitchburg.. I bought a MSP6 and I love it except for the tires!!! So I was wondering if anyone had their stock 17's with tires on the or even just the rims they want to unload..... LEt me know.. thanks

Michelle

hi, and welcome aboard! you came to the right place for info. what is it about the tires? you said something about rims too??
try your local tire shop or go online and try tirerack...there's others too!
hope to see you at one of our meets...you'd be the second nepoc woman mazda owner...good luck!

Only the second member!!! Dang!! Well I hope to make a meet or 2... I have those crappy Potenza's on the car now and they bite in the snow as many know!!!! So I am looking for an inexpensive way to get a set of winter/all season tires without the cost of the tire shops and tire rack.. Priced tires and rims there $1000....

Michelle

what size wheels and tires can you get? can you go smaller than 17s? also there's not much winter left (not that it ever really started), so maybe you could make it til next year when stores have sales and have more stock on hand

welcome, don't worry about snows now, winter is done. Keep checking the f/s forums and a set will become available. Meanwhile you can save up for them and other mods. See ya at a meet

another option might be to go with a set of all-season high performance tires. I have a set of Pirelli PZero Nero m+s (225/40/18) on my Audi and didn't have any trouble this past winter. They go for about 125.00 a piece. Just another option for ya (thumb)

welcome to the board........

enjoy your 6 and look forward to meeting you at a NEPOC meet.

-R

Back