WTB: OEM PCV Tubing. Valve cover to Stock intake. 08 mazdaspeed 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2142

:
Mazdaspeed 3 2008
I need the OEM PCV tubing that goes from the Valve cover to the stock intake. mine cracked and I need a replacment ASAP.

Just go to a local auto store and buy some vacuum tubing with some clamps. I have this on my car since I sold my stock intake a while back. I forget what size you need but I will check what I have at home if you want. It will cost like $5 instead of the $70 that the dealer wants for the stock piece.

Just go to a local auto store and buy some vacuum tubing with some clamps. I have this on my car since I sold my stock intake a while back. I forget what size you need but I will check what I have at home if you want. It will cost like $5 instead of the $70 that the dealer wants for the stock piece.

Believe me I would do it the way your telling me and Its a great Idea but I am still under warranty and the cracked PCV tube was my fault in the first place. I have to bring my car in to get the VVT actuator replaced and I am worried they might void my warranty fro a damaged PCV tube. I might just be parinoid but ya I would like to get a tube thats intact so that I can get my VVT actuator and timing chain replaced for free.

Gotcha. I just got my VVT, Timing Chain, Tensioner, and guides changed a month ago and am very happy with the results.

Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back