WTB: Mazdaspeed Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

2.0turbo

Hey guys Im looking for a Mazdaspeed Protege for sale in the Midwest, something pretty close to Omaha, Nebraska. It can be private party or dealership, dealership would be good so I can trade my car in, but they will both do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ALEX

2.0turbo said:
Hey guys Im looking for a Mazdaspeed Protege for sale in the Midwest, something pretty close to Omaha, Nebraska. It can be private party or dealership, dealership would be good so I can trade my car in, but they will both do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ALEX

PM SENT

for that price...I will lose 10k in parts (not counting labor) and will start a new project. ;)

Like Citizen said...Iam in the Dallas/Fort Worth area...I know is a long shot since its a lot of $$, but you can check out some pics of the car on www.blazinmsp.com , on Modified Magazine (May07 issue, had to plug that in, hehehe) and Ride of the Month on this homepage, (that too :D )

Car never sees rain (butt) and got all stock parts minus MSP rims.

Wow Im surprised of the turn out of people wanting to sell me their car, normally I don't get any responces on other forums. Well to Pirahna and boomerGT, would love to buy your cars but just not enough money, but thanks anyway. And to mazdaspeed48 thanks again for the offer but i am looking for less miles. I found one here in omaha, a laser blue for 9500 with only 60K on the clock so im going to look at that today, but I still encourage people to shoot me their offers, all the help has been great thanks guys!!!!

Oh we are just shooting blanks...we know it...hehehe...we still love our cars...but if the right opportunity shows up, we can move on and do another car. Good luck in your search. :)

I am about to be trading in my titanium 03.5 to grubbs infiniti in hurst texas maybe you could contact them in the next week about trading in your car for mine

That would be awsome, but Its still too far away, I would maybe if I was planing on going to texas. Keep umm coming guys, oh yea by the way I went and looked at the 9500$ MSP laser blue in my area, and wow It was nice, road smoothe and everything. Its only mods were carbon fiber oem hood with the side grooves color match and the middle section left showing carbon fiber tein springs, gutted cats poly motor mounts and a quaife LSD. NOICE!!!!!! But then I found out why it was so cheap it was a salvage title. Looked perfect, but what is your guys opinion on Salvage Titles??? Also when you have urethane mounts, does that make the pedals have a little bit more vibration than normal???

You are absolutly right Mazdaspeed48, have you had any problems with the car, send me somemore info if you would please and why are you selling? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back