WTB:CP-E /SURE Rear Diff Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy the turbine tech front rear diff mount the best in my opinion, and the SURE back rear diff mount is beastly i just installed them both over the weekend an wile ur under there might as well install a sway bar trust me your not going to want to get in there twice lol. transmission is rock solid

good advice.. ive been waiting for a nice Used sway bar to pop up, to motivate me to install my Diff mount.. im not pulling that s*** twice!!

i installed the white line sway bar its was pritty much the only one a could find other than the auto exe s***. it feels way better that stock

oh and if u have power mods like dp and intake id get a hurry on my front rear diff mount bolts sheered the heads clean off and the diff was just being held up by the drive shaft

yes white line is the s***
i did mine along with CPe rear diff mount
and you dont want to drop ur rear end 2 times its PITA
do it with a sway bar =)

theres two just so u know! theres one in the front of the diff and one in the back of the diff i think cpe only makes the one for the front buy them both along with the sway bar trust me!!!!!!

i bought both of the SURE motorsports front and top rear diff braces. about $450 shipped from street unit...havent installed yet. But just looking at the SURE parts they look beefy and awesome. They are called the dreadnaught ($199) and juggernaut ($245). Expensive part is the install!

its cheap if you do the labor yourself... a couple days in the driveway and youre done..

yea i dont have a couple days to have my car sitting in the driveway cause of work lol or the tools to install right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back