Wish I had the money...

A friend of mine is building one right now. I'm on the fence about it. Sure the power is great, but the purity is gone.

Thats a damn good deal at 22k.

Honestly, im a rotary fan but i really wouldnt mind an LSx FD. Not saying i would give up my FD for one, nor swap in a v8 into mine but as an addition i wouldnt mind one.

That being said, lots of people are sworn by this swap when in reality, its just a v8 in a japanese car. Whats the big deal? Like on the v8rx7 forums, they now call their FD's exotic because it has a v8. Pre-v8 and the car is garbage but with the V8 and they consider it an exotic lol. Like things doesnt happen that way. A car doesnt become an exotic when you alter the original design and your opinion on the change is for the better. The FD is an exotic from the start, whether non rotary fans like it or not.

I mean i could put a v8 in a miata, i could put a v8 in a 350z, i could put a v8 into a 240. Anything can be done with proper skills and money so why do people get crazy about LSx FD's?? Its just a v8 swap into a mazda.

^ I agree V8 swapped imports have thier place in the world just not my garage. LOL I have never been a fan of cross breeding cars, but some are nicely done I will admit.

Back