WI specific selling forum?

:
2004 Mazda 3 s
Hey guys & gals,

Sorry if this is a repost or if this info is easily found somewhere, I am new to this site and still learning my way around, there is a ton of forum topics in here!

That being said, I was wondering if there is anywhere on here to post for-sale topics specifically for us WI/Midwest folks? I am going to be selling my stock 16" 5-spoke MZ3 rims/tires next month and I thought it would be helluva lot easier to do local pick-up than having to ship them.

If anyone has any suggestions where to post something like this (if there is another spot other than the Mazda3 for sale area that is) for us Midwesterners please point me in the right direction, thanks!

Also, do you have to have a certain number of posts or any other requirements before you can sell something on here?

you can post it here if you like... wherever you chose to post it, please only post it in one place though. theres also a dedicated wheels section.

I'll trade you a set of mz3 stock 17's... lol, WIMSPWI painted em, did a good job.

FS rules are in my sig, basically you just need a pic with each wheel, including your SN, the date, and mazdas247

Cool, thanks. I may post it here then and maybe get lucky in this regional forum since it would be nice not to have to ship them.

Thanks for the trade offer but I have my heart set on some Enkei bronze Evo's.

I will definitely follow the FS rules, got it.

I'm gonna post them for sale next month as soon as they come off my car and my Blzzaks go on for the winter. Ugh, don't want to think about snow already.

I'd rather sell the wheels to a fellow Mazda owner on here or other forums before I put them on Craigslist or wherever else to general public.

Thanks.

(lol2) Oh so you are in need of some better snow tires huh? At least you got some, I'll never forget the first winter I had my MZ3 and tried to drive in snow/ice for the first time on the Toyo stockers, that was scary!

I almost died my first winter with the mz3.. I drove once in snow (driving home) and parked it till I got snow tires..

You can try craigslist too.

Toyo stockers? Mine didn't have Toyos..

Yeah I know the feeling, winter tires are a must on the 3. Thanks, I will definitely go the craigslist route if I don't get any bites on here or other forums.

Yah my 2004 MZ3 2.3 came with 16" Toyos. I thought that was stock for that year/sport model? Maybe not, who knows. I just know mine came with the car and there was only one previous owner and they left everything completely stock. And those tires are 100% bald now - I shouldn't even be driving on them! (eek2)

Sport model should have came with 17s no? I had BF Goodrich pieces of s*** on my 17s..

If you think yours are bald, you should see the KDWs on my 16" red wheels.. GONE and I drove them for like a week lol..

You know I always thought all S models should come with 17s but mine did not. I got the Mazda 5-spoke 16" alloy rims with Toyo Proxes P205/55/16. The tires were in really good shape when I bought the car and I absolutely love them in the summer time.

Yeah bald tires can be fun...but then it rains or snows or you take a turn too fast and you tend to notice. I told myself last year was the last year I was gonna ride on them but I couldn't afford new rims this spring so THIS year is the last year. LOL

That's why I gotta sell them so I am forced to buy nice shiny aftermarket Enkei's come next Spring. :)

I almost died my first winter with the mz3.. I drove once in snow (driving home) and parked it till I got snow tires..

You can try craigslist too.

Toyo stockers? Mine didn't have Toyos..

Drove my car home from the dealer in January with Summer Potenzas...........in the snow! First day I owned it. Needless to say, I was crawling. Drove all winter on those until Dec. of the same year, where I upgraded to all seasons. I slid right past the dealer entrance one day when I brought it in for a recall, due to like 1-2 inches of snow in the curb lane. That was scary. I also got stucK quite a few times.

^
Damn that's scary. Yeah I would not want to drive on those in winter, can't believe you left them on all year! I bought my Blizzaks and never looked back. I have yet to get stuck in the winter, I've driven through more snow than I would have thought possible!

Back