Why did Mazda send out this booklet?

:
2017 CX5 GS, 2018 X3 xDrive30i, 2019 Tesla Model 3
Why spend money on something that is hardly useful on a person who already bought a Mazda?

63p9.jpg

Last edited:
My guess is that you are trolling someone by posting their address.

Haha. I didn't even think about that.
But IMO Mazda is wasting money on it.

All car companies do this kind of thing. It keeps that 'new car' feeling glowing and is designed to make you feel that the company really cares about you as a person, not just another sale. The hope is that you will remember this feeling when its time for another new car.

Maybe they know there is another driver in the family, I would love to upgrade my wife to a MX-5 or an RX-7 but she see's right thru that :(

I've seen Porsche send weird stuff to owners (like a replica street sign made of metal).

Questionable benefit to me or company.

Lexus does better stuff than most, and hosts (owner invitation/RSVP only) early product launch showings and driver events, done with nice amenities including tasty refreshments. Worth it to me, I make a point of RSVPing and attending. Last 2 events were in Pebble Beach and San Mateo.

Last edited:
BMW sent me a concept sketch of my car when I got my E90. A year later they sent me a carbon fiber pen too.

I already forgot the crap (which went straight into trash) from Mazda. What was it?

No one is actually talking about what was IN IT? I'm waiting for mine I guess...

What they should send is a cool License plate holder or a keychain...

Am I the only one who thinks Mazda is missing the boat by NOT having MAZDASPEED accessories for their cars? Not a MAZDASPEED line, but like a MAZDASPEED exhaust, or hood, or front bumper or whatever...

When we bought our CX-5 Mazda sent us a bonzai tree lol still have it and looks great :)

Back