Who's stiil making payments on the MSP?

bought mine January 2010 for $5500. came with just about everything it has now, will be paid off January 2012. dont think the local dealer knew what he had for selling it to me for so cheap, but his loss was my gain. probably like $10,000 worth of aftermarket parts were on it then so score!!! has just under 65K miles on it right now!

I still owe 4500$ on it, but my motor is worth more then what I owe on it! LOL silly me for building it and not paying it off ;P

Paid mine off in '07. Paid cash for my LX.

Feels GREAT when you make that final payment!

Got mine Aug '10 36 month loan I hope to have paid off in Dec. With all taxes interest and fee's I'll have paid 11,750.00 and it only had 77,000mi. Then I can afford to play

i only paid $2300 for mine when i bought it last february, it also had a blown motor too! so i paid about $3500 for mine with a forged motor, lol. im not complaining considering i paid $6600 for my 02 protege dx, i somewhat benefited from it getting totalled

Fist MSP i bought i got RRRAAAPPPPPEEEEEEDDDDDD but now im all over that and the new MSP i only paid $2500. She had 86k and a blown motor. But the body is PERFECT and so is the interior which i couldnt say for the first one. So i paid 400 bucks for a complete motor with 36k and now im still working on getting it on the road. I CANT WAIT! :)

I have my title in hand.

Financed 13k in August 06, had it paid off in March 09, 2 years ahead of schedule

Got mine in August 08 for $10,700 (which I thought was a good deal at the time). Then the economy tanked a few months later and the value dropped a couple grand LOL. My MSP was pretty much a junkyard hog disguised as factory. By that I mean it had all factory parts but they were from a junkyard obviously and broke shortly after the purchase. Coming from an 04 Nissan Spec V in relatively good shape, I got hosed. But hey you live and you learn. Got about $4200 left to pay on it. If I can get a decent paying job soon I would like to pay it off ahead of schedule and either sell it or fix all the problems it has once and for all.

Paid 5k for my LX with 38k on the clock when I was 15. All the money Id saved up, all the lawns id mowed. Feels great to be 17 and own your car.

I'm still making payments on my MSP, and it doesn't run at the moment. :(

I'm still making payments on my MSP, and it doesn't run at the moment. :(

Lol trust me dude I feel your pain. I wouldn't be surprised if my engine was the next thing to go on this car. I have more s*** to take care of than I can even comprehend.

Damn, I feel old! Bought mine brand new in Sept. '03. I test drove one from the lot, then bought the blazing yellow mica off the showroom floor with 8 miles on it. Paid $16.5k with 0.0% interest. Paid off in 24 months.

. The Mustang I have now is light-years faster than the 'Speed, but doesn't even come CLOSE to handling as well.

I payed mine off a year ago and traded it in. Got tired of sinking all my money into repairing it instead of modding. Went through 2 blown turbos, 2 wastegate actuators and blown head gasket.

Damn, I feel old! Bought mine brand new in Sept. '03. I test drove one from the lot, then bought the blazing yellow mica off the showroom floor with 8 miles on it. Paid $16.5k with 0.0% interest. Paid off in 24 months.

. The Mustang I have now is light-years faster than the 'Speed, but doesn't even come CLOSE to handling as well.
Struts, shocks, tires, my Bullitt easily corners as well as my MSP.

Back