Who's stiil making payments on the MSP?

I paid cash $6.500 but I went to the bank with the previous owner for him to pay it off and on top of my $ he added another $2.800 of his pocket, so yeah this car was expansive when he got it, I was happy to only pay $6.500 for a car with over $4k in upgrades =)

I'm still paying on mine as well, bought her 4 year ago still have 3k left or something...its a PITA but I could of left her stock and saved the 10k in mods and paint

I'm still paying on mine... for about 6-7 months now... and havent driven it once :( i havent even gotten to hear the thing run. But i have gotten to spend countless hours with it in my garage working on it. Projects are only fun for so long..

I'm still paying on mine... for about 6-7 months now... and havent driven it once :( i havent even gotten to hear the thing run. But i have gotten to spend countless hours with it in my garage working on it. Projects are only fun for so long..

So long as you make progress with it. Otherwise, no fun.

Bought my black mica MSP back in summer of 08 for $13.5k and only 22k miles on it and i thought it was a good deal. Traveled from Wisconsin to Louisville, KY just to buy the car. I am now the 3rd owner of the car. The guys b4 me baby the car and always garaged it but it has worn out tires. It had SS tein shock and spring and a custom 2.25 exhaust on it.
I still got $5,541.34 to be exact left on the car only paying 240 a month

b4 22k miles
now 56k miles
still no problems yet beside maybe (i think) needs new clutch.

ps. if any one knows the owners b4 me let me know cause i would like to know if they was on the forum or not.

Last edited:
i am new to 247 i just bought mine about a month ago paid 6000 for it it has about 65000 miles on it runs great has hard intercooler pipes and boost and air/fuel guages i am really happy with the car so far have had no problems at all and plan on doing alot to it in the near future

i am new to 247 i just bought mine about a month ago paid 6000 for it it has about 65000 miles on it runs great has hard intercooler pipes and boost and air/fuel guages i am really happy with the car so far have had no problems at all and plan on doing alot to it in the near future

Welcome to mazdas247.com forums!

Mine was paid off on sept 2006..... Got to admit the first payment was a KILLER but the ones after that weren't so bad, lol I paid cash for mine.

I paid 23K or so brand new back in 2003. Got a really low interest rate with Mazda, 2.9%. I paid it off about 5 years ago.

My fav color is orange and when I saw my MSP it was almost like I was at a strip club. Drooling as I just kept forking out money. WAY OVER PAID! Young an dumb but I still love my MSP.

I was essentially the down payment on my sisters rx8. No payments <3 just went to the bank emptied it all out and left about 75 dollars in it for gas. Lol. Fml

Ps. I also love my vehicle so scratch the fml. who needs money anyway.

dont get me wrong i loved the spicy orange but im a bigger fan of black! too each his own! right? the car is black with a blue metal flake in the paint.

I just bought mine. Spicy Orange! Love the color. The guy I bought it from, bought the vehicle in Texas last year, had it shipped here just before winter, stored it for winter, then had to sell it. Car has just over 63k with no rust and now lives with me in MN! And technically I'm the second owner.... ahh....

Latest posts

Back