whos in naples?

jfuller

:
lazer blue mazdaspeed protege
ok, I know you are out there. Ive seen two titaniums, one was busted in the rear and I know there is another blue, dealer told me. so WHASSUP!

I'm in Ft Myers, I've seen two spicy orange and another titanium in my area. Hit me up d.notte@accudata.com if you want. This forum is great but I can always use some hands on tuning help. Ever go to the track in Immokalee?

orangezoom said:
Yo Naples here
but none of those ugly colors, j/k lol
SPICY ORANGE
Hey, were you at the Regal movie theater on Saturday of last weekend? I was there & I saw a Spicy MSP parking right as I was leaving.

Attachments

• Regal.jpg
    Regal.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 95
jfuller said:
ok, I know you are out there. Ive seen two titaniums, one was busted in the rear and I know there is another blue, dealer told me. so WHASSUP!
I live on the East Coast, but I have been over there twice in the past couple weeks. I used to have a busted rear (sort of), but it's been fixed for several months now. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

orangezoom said:
Yup that was me
I saw you park your car & then walk right past me with your gf (I'm guessing), but I thought it would be weird to say something if you weren't on here. I should have known better...oh well, now I know for next time.

Back