Who Won a Brand New Hypertech On Ebay For $60?

Did you get it yet? Not to be a hater, but I'll believe it when it's in your hand. :D

Indeed! I'm hoping that it works out for you. You better believe I ran over to eBay and started looking for an awesome deal myself ;)

Id believe it more once its time to install. I would imagine you saw a screenshot of it being unmarried but i still had issues installing mine, causing me to contact hypertech to fix it. But if it does work properly that is an awesome deal.

Good point, but if it is too good to be true I can send it back for a refund or get my money back from paypal.

Good point, but if it is too good to be true I can send it back for a refund or get my money back from paypal.

Exactly, too good of a deal to not at least give it a shot. Especially with Paypal backing you up.

i bought a full tiburon drivetrain with less then 12k miles for $20 bux years ago. no one else ever tried to outbid me, and there was no reserve. got to love newbie sellers!

Hypertech came today, programming was successful. I would take the car out for a test drive but the weather here is pretty bad right now.

That is extremely awesome news! Congrats on the awesome deal (2thumbs)

I kept getting outbidded by a guy but he retracted his bid with about 12 hours or so left in the auction so I lucked out.

Back