Which Turbo Timer MSP6???

I found one on a site for $65. So there cheap! Well worth the money!! To me i guess... HATE, i completely agree with what your sayin.

pm me the one you found for $65, lol I'd like to see what a 65 dollar turbo timer looks like....

Koenig said:
pm me the one you found for $65, lol I'd like to see what a 65 dollar turbo timer looks like....
Ok, ill see if i can find it. It was at work. It was the greddy. I didnt really read into it cause i was actually looking for a down pipe so it could have been a nock off or maybe didnt have parts or whatever.....

make sense........imitations are often cheaper...but at the cost of quality parts.... like that one guy complaining about prices for parts for a MS6.... I'd rather get quality over quantity so my stuff lasts longer and doesn't break.

Koenig said:
I've never wired one.......I would assume the timer comes with instructions...... MOST (but not all) electronics you buy of any type have directions for any installation needed....... try visiting BLITZ, HKS, and GREDDY's websites and look at the turbo timers, see if you can find a link or an adobe file that is pretty much an installation manual...... or take it to a reputable car performance shop that knows what they're doing.

It does. It says hook this wire to the ignition, this one to the e-brake, and so on. But all cars vary, so they can't have the specific details for all cars, especially a new one, in their instructions. I know the ignition stuff. That's easy. Like wiring a remote start, or hot wiring a car for that matter! HKS doesn't have a harness for the Speed6, so I get to figure out those myself. I imagine this would be in the workshop manual, but I'm not paying $75 just to figure out where to connect 3 wires. It's just so it works auto instead of a flat 30 seconds every time I get done driving.

Last edited:
hmmm...........have you checked the website or for that matter used google to find a wiring map for the MS6?

I wouldn't imagine having to pay $75 for a manual just to figure out where to wire something for the MS6......screw that

Hey my bad on that $65. The lowest i found was $85. I apologize. I guess the eyes were making stuff up for me so i would buy it!

Awesome I'm saving that link for when I need it in the future (2thumbs)

Koenig said:
hmmm...........have you checked the website or for that matter used google to find a wiring map for the MS6?

I wouldn't imagine having to pay $75 for a manual just to figure out where to wire something for the MS6......screw that

I've checked this website, and a few other mazda sites to no avail. They all have the basic info, (ignition, accessory, switched, e-brake) but not the info I need. Google will find you wiring maps for the Mazda6 up to 2003 I think. I've even asked a few people here as well as posted threads, but so far, everyone is the same as me. Just the basic hook up or they didn't install it and have no idea where the rpm and speed wires go.

have you checked out the link in the post about 3 posts up (posted by wannabe) ??

I think you would have to get some kind of wire manual about the speed6 so you know which wire is for RPM and which for speed to hook up your wires....

Koenig said:
have you checked out the link in the post about 3 posts up (posted by wannabe) ??

I think you would have to get some kind of wire manual about the speed6 so you know which wire is for RPM and which for speed to hook up your wires....

Uh, yeah. It has the three things I mentioned. That's the link I used originally a few months ago when I got it. Only manual I know of that has that info for the speed6 comes from the dealer, hence the $75. And I'm not even 100% it's in there, although I can't see why it wouldn't be. It's just too new a car and not popular enough.

see if the dealer will let you look at the book, so you can flip through to the index and see if there's info about the wiring harness and such..... if there is then don't buy it.......go online, you'll find it cheaper ;)

Koenig said:
see if the dealer will let you look at the book, so you can flip through to the index and see if there's info about the wiring harness and such..... if there is then don't buy it.......go online, you'll find it cheaper ;)

Haha...if they let me look at it, I will see what I need and wouldn't buy it at all!

Then give it a try !!

Just tell the cashier you want to make sure the book has the info you're looking for or it would be a waste of money to buy it

then flip through it, photograph the info you need with your mind, hand it back and say it didn't have what you were looking for, and tell her to have a nice day ;)

Hate said:
I don't have my auto lock on, so I don't know what that does. What I really want is to know where to hook up the speed and rpm sensors so the rest of the functions on the TT work and it will do the shutdown auto.

Well now I know. It works so the car locks 3 seconds after your transmitter is out of range. The advanced keyless won't work while the car is running, so this would leave the car unlocked. I'd been using the key to lock the car while the TT was counting down, but just had autolock enabled when I took my car in for service Friday to see if I could get around pulling out the key, but guess not. Meh. Still no speed and rpm sensor though, although I've accepted I really don't need them.

hey i have a greedy boost controler and i was wantin to no if any one new the wiring diagram to install this in my car also have a greedy TT to

Back