Which Phones have you been able to connect to the CX-9 via Bluetooth?

This is a lame thread. One guy has a problem because he didn't bother to read the directions. All phones work.

I've gotten mine to pair up ok - but the CX-9 'forgets' the iPhone when the car gets turned off.

ex.
Pair the iPhone (works great) -

Does the CX remember the iPhone in the phone priority list? (yes).

Go through the verbal prompts to 'select' the iPhone from the list (it's number 1 in the priority list). (works swimmingly).

Make a call - take a call - through the steering wheel (works great - no pedestrians killed).

Get out of car and turn car off (yes, well... get on with it) -

Get back in the car and try to make a call (no link and no 'blue' bluetooth icon on the iPhone).

Verbally select the phone from the priority list (the CX sees the iPhone and turns the bluetooth icon on the iPhone blue - link is up and running and all is well).

So everything works as long as I don't turn off the car... this is gonna cost me a lot of gas.

Any thoughts?

I've gotten mine to pair up ok - but the CX-9 'forgets' the iPhone when the car gets turned off.

ex.

Go through the verbal prompts to 'select' the iPhone from the list (it's number 1 in the priority list). (works swimmingly).

Make a call - take a call - through the steering wheel (works great - no pedestrians killed).

Get back in the car and try to make a call (no link and no 'blue' bluetooth icon on the iPhone).

Verbally select the phone from the priority list (the CX sees the iPhone and turns the bluetooth icon on the iPhone blue - link is up and running and all is well).

So everything works as long as I don't turn off the car... this is gonna cost me a lot of gas.

Any thoughts?
Interesting... Six posts before aarroneous reported: "Apple iPhone works very well". There are lots of known software issues with the iPhone, they have recently released the third software update. Read this thread on Bluetooth connectivity issues: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=5316653

Nextel 7100i Blackberry works.

Sure, it's sort of lame. But at least it shows anyone having trouble that the odds are it's user error.

SAMSUMG A706 - Vision phone

Samsung A706 vision phone (Rogers) works well with the Bluetooth integration.

Moto V551 works. Getting new phones from Verizon soon. Probably LG 8350 or Moto W385s and will post results.

ex.

Any thoughts?

Was having the same problem with my wife's iPhone. Did a restore of the phone and now seems to be fine.

My Samsung Blade (A900) paired and works just fine; however, it won't hang up with the steering wheel button. When I hold the button down for a long time (per OM), nothing happens, and I usually get "Listening" displayed. If I say cancel nothing happens either. I have to hang up by using the button on the phone.

Anyone have any ideas or solutions? Per the Mazda web site the A900 is fully compatible.

Thanks.

My Samsung Blade (A900) paired and works just fine; however, it won't hang up with the steering wheel button. When I hold the button down for a long time (per OM), nothing happens, and I usually get "Listening" displayed. If I say cancel nothing happens either. I have to hang up by using the button on the phone.

Anyone have any ideas or solutions? Per the Mazda web site the A900 is fully compatible.

Thanks.

Fixed the problem. Per the Mazda Bluetooth tech department, I took both of my A900 phones to Sprint, they upgraded the software, and now the phones work perfectly.

Back