WHere to buy clothes

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
I am curious where you all tend to get your out of work adn casual clothes?
I had been a long time JC penny shopper but the last two times I went there most of what i bought fell apart in the washing machine.

I was thinking Macys, any other suggestion?

as much as i hate sears (for a long history of reasons) i've found some decent stuff and when the sales come, great bargins! i like some of the Lands End stuff!

I've been hitting eddie bauer lately.

they seem to be the only company that makes clothes that fit me well.

Target. Their stuff is cheap and if it falls apart, I really don't care.

But I like Kohls, Macys, JC Penney and Dillards. Not sure if you have Dillards but they have great sales.

Brooks Brothers or Macy's for suits (work) and J. Crew/Banana Republic/Macy's for casual clothes.

i do most of mine at jc penny.. they have a good sales on the big and tall clothes. its had to find pants for someone who is 6'6

what everyone else said but don't forget about marshall's or tj maxx. there might be nothing there that interests you but if there is then that's good. it's always worth a look

what everyone else said but don't forget about marshall's or tj maxx. there might be nothing there that interests you but if there is then that's good. it's always worth a look

good call. I actually picked up one of those columbia jacket/fleece things for $35 when it was 85 originally

Well, I prefer to buy all most of the garments as online. It is the comfort and easy transaction. Another important thing is that I can get the collection as my comfort and quick buy it with online transaction. There is no any extra charges to get it.

I also like savings the money.

Well, I prefer to buy all most of the garments as online. It is the comfort and easy transaction. Another important thing is that I can get the collection as my comfort and quick buy it with online transaction. There is no any extra charges to get it.
hey there spammer how you doin

INteresting bump to a year old thread.

As a follow up. I got a bunch of stuff at TJ Maxx and jeans at macys who was having a levis sale.

Problem is I dropped 45 pounds since then so nothing fits me any more.
BACK TO THE STORES!

Target is surprisingly awesome! They have some really cute stuff. I wore a shirt from there today and I got more compliments than I ever have before! I was like uhh ok...? Also, Forever 21 has some really cute stuff. Delias is cool too, but it's a little expensive. And Target probably has a swimsuit for you.

Back