What mileage did you replace which parts. Please share

:
CX-5, fwd auto
Hi,

I am wondering at what mileage, which parts were replaced due to wear and tear for those who have done so, please share with us.
For example, on my previous car, I had to replace a transmission solenoid at 60,000 km. In addition to regular brake, tune up services.
Mazda Skyactiv seems to be reliable so far.
Thanks

38K miles here. Only thing changed were tires at around 34K. One of the tires was damaged and could not be repaired. Tires needed to be changed anyways. That's it here.

Had to change the rear brakes about 38,000 miles due to corrosion. Other than that, just tires and air filter.

Front driver strut replaced per TSB due to squeak. It's doing it again, and the TSB is updated also, so I'll be taking it in soon. Probably don't need to replace the strut, but possibly the bearing and put a sleeve on the spring. Had the hood cowling replaced per TSB for hood flutter also. Also had a noisy lock actuator replaced. Not really wear and tear issues though.

Three years and 24,000+ miles, nothing but oil and oil filter (4 times). Original air filter and brakes still doing great! Runs as good or perhaps slightly better than new.

when it wear out you replace , other items not listed in the manual don't get replaced if not broken

Three years and 28K miles and only maintenance done was oil & filter changes and tire rotation. Nothing else.

Oil Changes were done at around 4,200 miles and 8,800 miles.

9,000 miles / 12 months = new wiper blades.

Back