What is the Detroit Import Scene Like?

YelloMP5

:
2003 Mazda MP5
I am about to decide whether or not to go to one of my favorite art schools in Detroit and I wanted to know from actual Michigan Mazda People what the thought of the import/street scene in Detroit!!!

what art school?

and to be honest, unless im really oblvious to is (which is possible) there really isnt much of an import scene at all, but there are some pretty damn cool mazda ppl up here:D

Yeah, mainly muscle/V8 cars, but its getting bigger though. We had a couple good shows last year, like Hot Import Nights and Street Dreams if you're into shows. Milan Dragway's not too far if you're into drag racing. Check out
http://www.xceedspeed.com/ They have a message board and on the main page they have links to some local clubs.

Heh, Xceed's got a good amount of members, and their all great people. Just look at the events section, you will see there's a decent amount of gatherings. CCS is a great school, some of the people on xceed have gone there as well. There is some rice, but there isn't as much as other places I've been too (like SoCal). I think it's a good all around scene. There's plenty of streets for cruising, and if you're into street racing, there's that too (I don't bother going to those though).

Detroits import scene doesn't exist, it's all been stolen and smuggled across to Canada, where it's sold....unless they took your entire car, in which case it has met its end at a chop shop.

Back