What have you done to your P5 today?

What's "power shifting"? No-lift shifting, shifting quickly or just slamming the gears?

I've seen some YouTube cats do that no-lift shifting but I'm too scared to attempt it. haha

power shifting=not using the clutch. I was doing it to be an idiot no other reason but straight stupidness

power shifting=not using the clutch. I was doing it to be an idiot no other reason but straight stupidness

That's just mean, you didn't even give it a chance :p

(I'd have probably done the same thing)

I wonder if that's how 95blkprobe broke his two trannies...

Hey I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. I have my old intake manifold off the P5 that is still unmodified back at my house in Columbus, It's taking up space. Is anyone interested in purchasing it?

^PM 95blkprobe, he asked me about one the other day.

and today, i drove it to work, went pretty decent. Car stumbles all over itself on first start up, but after a while it works itself out. Im thinking i have a vac leak, need to check all the hoses and clamps.

Arrived at FedEx location
WILLINGTON, CT Shipment Dates
Ship date Jul 20, 2011
Estimated delivery Jul 22, 2011
Destination
Niagra Falls, NY

JDM tails sooo close!
Im gonna get the white tinted.
Fiddled with my audio found out I need to re-sodder the RCAs on one amp and found the remote wire had came loose in the other.

just opened the box delivered to my office

IMG-20110721-00073.jpg

I finally have every GT SPEC piece that was available for the Protege5 in the new blue color.

If anyone likes I can remove the VTCS butterflies and do a light port and polish on Fish's intake mani for an extra $20 to his cost. I've done two or three already and I'm super anal about parts. Just look at my build thread. haha

washed her up this morning, paint still beading up nicely, sealant is still on there strong (since april) :D
nice to just wash with soap and water no wax or anything.

If anyone likes I can remove the VTCS butterflies and do a light port and polish on Fish's intake mani for an extra $20 to his cost. I've done two or three already and I'm super anal about parts. Just look at my build thread. haha

If that's the case, I may have to drive my car up to you one weekend to do my car once i get the new engine in (should be another month or so).

If that's the case, I may have to drive my car up to you one weekend to do my car once i get the new engine in (should be another month or so).

Haha, alrighty sir. It's pretty simple to do and costs about $18 in materials. I felt a noticeable gain after 4k rpm as well. But I had the MP3 ECU installed at the time.

Back