What have you done to your P5 today?

I'm not rich by any means, but how can you not afford a motor but can afford a BMW?

I washed the P5 today, and the rust on it. Tried to install an Acura horn on it but no room behind the grill. Now I'm re-painting my emblems black since they've been chipped up.

I'm not rich by any means, but how can you not afford a motor but can afford a BMW?

The BMW would be steep yes, but at the way the car sits now I was offered quite a bit for it over what it is worth in current condition. But this is realistically a pipe dream. I am looking into motors and not really into cars. I do need a larger vehicle as the family is growing rapidly, but the P5 has really grown on me. I get sad every time I have to walk by it and not drive it.

Evade and I at Mazdafest.

5828b832.jpg

Today (or more accurately yesterday) I installed SASKpro5's K&N cold air intake.
It was great only took like 1/2 an hour, he even gave me the stickers that came with it. And according to the sheet it gave me 5 horsepowers! All I noticed is the sound it makes changed.

@hkpro5: really liking that white and red, much more than the black before it. Oh and the fact your 'charged

^
Be sure to reset ur MAF.

Suprizingly I didnt touch the car from Friday afternoon untill this morning. Weddings are FTW (not mine)

Drove to UPS to ship the c/f mirror covers and on my way back I saw a stock classic red P5.

popped the hood this morning on the way to work and noticed that the oil leak seems to be coming from right above the transmission. this weekend before even taking anything apart, I will look under the car to see if I can see if there is a hole or just a seal or something that may have let go. I'm thinking it may be near the Oil filter, but the wet spots are on what appears to be the transmission on the driver's side of the car. I'll try to remember a pic tomorrow morning to post up as well as the vid i keep talking about.

Did you notice a spot on the bottom of the tranny itself? If so, rear main seal is my best guess. I currently have a 'wet spot' there and the mechanic advised that it wasn't in need of replacing yet but to look for puddles and if I notice any....to call.

Here is a pic once I washed and waxed... too bad it started to rain. lol

Don't rag abOut the white it's only temporary as the painter fell through.

I like the red and white!

Bought a samco hose kit from Circuit just now...had the machine shop tell me the head should be done this week, so hopefully the car will be back on the road by next week!! Im ****** stoked

Back