What have you done to your P5 today?

took new/old pics

Same pics as before but with new headlights

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Has anyone ever darkened their factory tail lights? I would like to get a thin coat or two of Niteshade on mine to match the other black pieces I have.

Has anyone ever darkened their factory tail lights? I would like to get a thin coat or two of Niteshade on mine to match the other black pieces I have.

Many people either use window tint, or niteshade. Its pretty common these days and I think id look good on your car. Just search it and im sure a ton will come up

I finally found where the rattling from underneather my car was coming from, the spring bolts from the header to the cat, one was loose from when they replaced my car, Bastard techs at mazda!

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Gotta do something about that battery. Sticks out like a sore thumb. I like it a lot though. I'm gonna try to get it cleaned up a bit more but it's exactly what I wanted :D

yea that looks gold to me. i was planning on doing that too :) but with bronze. so its cool i just ran into that pic lol

yea, i used that color on my stock rims and it is an awesome color
have some left over and the black valve cover is getting kind of dull...might have to copy you

sooo...interesting day....got the rear msp calipers in today from rock auto....the fully assembled loaded one that shows in the pic a FULL caliper....well it's not....no bracket even says that on the box.

when the guy i talked to when placing the order said it was full with caliper just bolt on....

so called customer service at rockauto and talked to a guy(good guy names mark) and he called raybestus(spelling) and asked about it and asked for a part number for a full caliper with bracket and they gave him the part numbers that i ordered.....WOW really

yea, i used that color on my stock rims and it is an awesome color
have some left over and the black valve cover is getting kind of dull...might have to copy you

dude does anyone know where i can find some hi temp duplicolor in bronze :(

i went to autozone, advanced auto parts, walmart, home depot, lowes.... the only colors i can find is black, white, grey and dark green.

Back