What have you done to your P5 today?

my baby is snug under her cover for the rest of winter - with the sloppy roads we have right now i am SO glad i'm not driving her, she wouldn't be mid blue for long at all.

initially i wasn't too happy that the 626 was silver, but i am now since the colour hides a lot of the dirt and salt. she is due for a bath though, probably on saturday...

Liquid_Ag said:
he said are you (sunlight silver) angels, and we said nay, we are but men ROCK!

I got it! Cool Tenacious reference!

Today the hatch prop decided to snap right the **** off! (shocked)

Had a flat with the 1 of the snows. Looks like the belt separated! Waiting to see if Pirelli will warranty it.

well today i beleive its official that a cousin is in the works for my p5 :)

hopefully no one backs down and i can find a insurance company!

Mr. 4500 RPM said:
well today i beleive its official that a cousin is in the works for my p5 :)

hopefully no one backs down and i can find a insurance company!
Another one will be assimilated. Eeeeeexcelent muhuhuHAHAHAHAAAA!

Crazee D said:
I got it! Cool Tenacious reference!

Today the hatch prop decided to snap right the **** off! (shocked)

Well brush up on your Cock push-ups (see why in your other thread: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123654471)

On a side note, the wife curbed one of the new 18's a couple nights back and I'm thinking I may undo the duct tape now ... you know, for the kids.

Yes. These 18's
323F%20wheelz%20side.jpg

Love the new tires. Not as aggressive in turns as the Dunlops, but then again that's not what I wanted. She smooth sailing now and has great grip.

On another note, the hatch wing is finally giving me that little rattle that plagues all P5s. Time to do the mod.

a223818 said:
Had a flat with the 1 of the snows. Looks like the belt separated! Waiting to see if Pirelli will warranty it.

That sucks Bruce....wish you luck in getting it fixed (under warranty of course).

Bala de Plata said:
On a side note, the wife curbed one of the new 18's a couple nights back and I'm thinking I may undo the duct tape now ... you know, for the kids. Yes. These 18's

(shocked) You took the tape off?! j/k

That sucks man, hope it isn't too bad. I just put the Tribute wheels on (not near as much $$$ or as nice as yours) and I panic everytime the wife takes it to work. Waiting for her to tell me she has curbed one while parallel parking.

Back