What have you done to your P5 today?

Got the Remote Start/Alarm (Zenesis 502AS with ZPass) and can't wait to install it... any pointers for doing it myself or anyone wanna come help me? I have hookah and beer (other spirits as well, just name what you want and if I don't have it, I can get it)

Simple drive to work but upon walking into my office I found a box waiting for me. :)

NICE Jeff! yea I am waiting til the end of the month to get the RSB from scratch and then the coilovers and seats, headlights and tails from Mahk!

Damn....a lot of stuff going on for you this Spring. :) Also nice to see that my former tails are still getting some love. :D

doh, never updated anybody with Callie's

Since the accident, she got a new door and they transfered over all her audio goodies and the like

Also got new brake rotors and pads as well as new coils, plugs, and wires.

SVFWrbv vmhgb vvvvytmkygyyyyyyyyyyy /
['90

This message has been brought to you by my son... I appologize

This thread could almost turn into "What have you bought from Scratch for your P5 today?". heh-heh

I bought his harness bar. Should be here soon then I'll pick up some 4-point harnesses for my Recaro's. I wish Takatas weren't so bloody expensive... Anybody reccomend any good 4-point harnesses?

I got my StopTech front SS brake lines in today. They won't be going in until the weather warms up though. It's depressing seeing little rust bubbles pop up after the weekly washes and looking at my KL, tranny and parts for the swap sitting on the shelf in the garage. Hurry up spring time.

Yeah. The ones I have in the MSM aren't bad priced. Either set. Cam locks and all. Probably run you about 150 a set.

Washed her, and put on a CX-7 antenna today. Waiting till the snow melts and people stop failing at driving before I fix my tail light and bumper.

Attachments

• WP_000100.jpg
    WP_000100.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 102
  • WP_000103.jpg
    WP_000103.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 113
  • WP_000106.jpg
    WP_000106.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 110
Called Zenesis and got it worked out which main wires I would need to splice, but still can't find where the Clutch wire is as well as the Hood Pin for the alarm/remote start (the two main reasons for the kit in the first place lol). Any ideas where they are located? Other than that, I think I'm tackling the install tomorrow (full walkthrough of course with pics) as every place within an hour of me wants to talk me out of the kit since they don't sell it and/or they are booked through mid-March. Other goodies should be coming in tomorrow or in the next few days as well (exhaust who knows PG's standard ground shipping time frame?)

Also installed NGK wires and plugs into the car now it runs better than the day that I got it from the dealer... also got new brakes, oil change (5w30 synthetic), and belt about a day or so ago. Tomorrow, as mentioned above is Project: Zenesis and oil change for Amy's Jeep.

Last edited:
Called Zenesis and got it worked out which main wires I would need to splice, but still can't find where the Clutch wire is as well as the Hood Pin for the alarm/remote start (the two main reasons for the kit in the first place lol). Any ideas where they are located? Other than that, I think I'm tackling the install tomorrow (full walkthrough of course with pics) as every place within an hour of me wants to talk me out of the kit since they don't sell it and/or they are booked through mid-March. Other goodies should be coming in tomorrow or in the next few days as well (exhaust who knows PG's standard ground shipping time frame?)

Also installed NGK wires and plugs into the car now it runs better than the day that I got it from the dealer... also got new brakes, oil change (5w30 synthetic), and belt about a day or so ago. Tomorrow, as mentioned above is Project: Zenesis and oil change for Amy's Jeep.

this may help you with your install

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~59218

finally finished replacing both from wheel bearings...the car fought me ever step of the way. EVERYTHING was stuck lol

avoided 7 or 8 pot holes but she hit 10 others :(
finally finished replacing both from wheel bearings...the car fought me ever step of the way. EVERYTHING was stuck lol

hey justin, is your p5 garaged or left out yr round?

Last edited:
Back