What have you done to your P5 today?

speedtobleed you need to get out lifted 4x4 mode! lol thats gotta be the tallest MP5 i have ever seen!!!

haha yeah I know. (sadbanana)
My plan is to get some BC coilovers and slam it. But probably going to have to wait till after the holiday's and maybe even have to wait till tax refund time.

Fixed up my twin loop muffler by placing clamps on the hangers:

Before:
IMG_0646.jpg

After:
IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

This is what I did:
IMG_0657.jpg

I hit 100,000
:(

Im doing an oil change, live in So cal. What Weight and or Type of oil would you recommend i use?

Im also thinking of changing the Rad fluid and Tranny fluid, does this sound like a good idea?

I hit 100,000
:(

Im doing an oil change, live in So cal. What Weight and or Type of oil would you recommend i use?

Im also thinking of changing the Rad fluid and Tranny fluid, does this sound like a good idea?

hehe... turn the :( upsidedown :) 100,000 miles is a milestone... welcome to the club

change whatever you can

your what now??

I had an XForce twin loop muff put on around a month ago and it had moved to the left on the hanger, which in return was rubbing up against the rear lip. So I basically clamped it all up so it doesnt move outta place ;)

hehe... turn the :( upsidedown :) 100,000 miles is a milestone... welcome to the club

change whatever you can

What he said! 124k here and going strong....er wait....well at least as strong as an FS-DE can be with 124k.....

^ Mine is about to roll 230...

I don't think it has much time left.

Added some oil yesterday to get rid of the ticking, Celica clear's have been sitting on the counter for a week or two now, too busy with school, work and school work to put them on. Also got a new drivers output shaft seal and new transmission fluid waiting. I don't think there is any fluid in the tranny, its a wonder why it hasn't exploded...

Last edited:
is that a big brake kit behind the rims or are they stock size? if it is stock, can you PM me the part number?

:p

debating which ones i wanna post... actually going to try my luck again for MOTM this month

well here's one that i know i'm not going to use
rimresized.jpg

What kind? Where did you mount the ballasts?

one on the fusebox and then one near the strut tower like everone else does.
ill snap pics tomorrow in the day light because im not sure what to do with the rubber gasket that came with the kit

Back