What have you done to your P5 today?

Anyone with FD wheels willing to trade for MZ3 wheels?

Just stick with what ya got. I doubt anyone would trade for those wheels. If so it will be plus cash or goods. Good luck tho. I will be getting some this year and powdercoating them satin or gloss black.

Hate to say it, but it is true...I can pick up mint MZ3 rims for $100-$150 pretty easily...the FD's are going for pretty much double that...not trying to say you won't find someone to trade, but best bet will probably be to just try to find some and then sell the MZ3's or keep them as a spare set...

I am sure the market is different in places, but here that is what they go for...I have had the RX-8 wheels on craigslist locally for $250 and not gotten a hit on them...

*** PANICS*** I have to know how to read for this thing OMG what do i do... i cant read AHHHH!!!!

( I saw my beloved p5 today.. first time in a month.. engine pulled out... on a engine stand being torn down.... list o things that are new
NEW engine
NEW flywheel ( spec lightened)
NEW stage 5 SPEC clutch ( think i went over kill... WAY over kill )
NEW gt2860rs
NEW custom 3'' down pipe designed and made by me :)
NEW FULL 3'' exhaust
NEW MAM jumper harness
NEW emanage unit ( needs to be tuned)
NEW wrx 440's
NEW oil pump and gasket
NEW water pump and gasket
NEW oil pan gasket
NEW apexi a-vrc
NEW vac lines
NEW vac block
NEW ALT
NEW belts
NEW steel braided turbo feed line
NEW steel braided clutch line
NEW steel braided brake lines

plus all the new oils n antifreeze n stuff... free-on and what not...
that is all i can remember so far....

THANKS PROGRESSIVE.... ( can you feel the sarcasim? ) fukin vandals

Heres a side view at the gas station...lol

photo5-3.jpg

just saw a white MZ3 with black snowflakes and they looked really good. I want to have diff. sets of wheels kinda like we do with shoes.

Alright finally got some pics of my Greddy Evo2 cat back.
I installed it a few weeks ago and it sounds awesome!
Also first pics of my personalized Broncos plates (obviously blanked out). :cool:

l_6775c3fd68484ce1925602d71c58b59c.jpg

l_635f63779c384a74b31f77959b612f45.jpg

l_a5ce0ec9d8474d738dbe687f7a8e9658.jpg

l_16dd4808bff94ea4b61dbe040e9af5cf.jpg

l_f22f96b9756642e5b91648d495513ffa.jpg

Hey guys. I'm about to replace my front sway bar. I found a thread that tells me all the things I need to do, but I am going to need a workshop manual to reference. I used to use protege5.ugly but it's apparently not working anymore.

I am going to use an archive reference site, but unfortunately the network I am on doesn't allow me to view it. I am really hoping it works, but I won't be able to see until tomorrow when I use a different network to access the download.

I can't afford to sheer a bolt or break anything in the process, I am already frustrated that I have to do this work as it is. Any support would be appreciated. Anyone who is familiar with this type of work on our car.

I am going to pick up another set of jack stands that way I can have the car up and off of all 4 wheels. I've got aftermarket parts on the shifter, the exhaust, and the spring and strut area so those are no problem for me. I'm worried about the bolts I've never touched like the ones on the subframe or the steering rack.

buy some PB Blaster, and soak the bolts your removing the night before, the will come out incredibly easy

and u really dont need to have to car off all 4 wheels, but it does give you more room under there

Okay. Maybe someone thinks this will work. I have seen the bolts on the bracket for the front sway bar. With PB blaster and the right set of wrenches I can more than likely unbolt the front sway bar.

I have an angle grinder and I can cut the sway bar in half. Would I be able to pull the bar out without touching the subframe and all that crap?

I understand the steering will be affected without a swaybar, but I really just need to remove the old one for right now. The new one is on order.

Latest posts

Back