What have you done to your MSP today?

I agree with basically everything said over the last two pages..

I noticed when I joined that the MSP portions of the forum are dying, besides a few of us.. Over on the FB pages, they are HATING on 247.. IDK why really, no one had a real reason for saying that this forum sucks. The last "mod" I saw over on the FB page was 3M caulk filling the motor mounts. LOL. It sounds legit. o_O

I post a lot though.. and I will keep my thread going.. and I try to keep my eye open for ya'lls stuff too..

Today I've been working removing the old adhesive from the front rear bumpers and from the removal of the wing.
I also need to check my A/C compressor clutch make sure it's working. As I am going to recharge the A/C

Well cleaned the adhesive from the front bumper and from the trunk lid. The rear bumper was a different story the adhesive was much more dried out and I need something stronger then WD-40 to remove it. A/C clutch works, I ran a test lead from the battery it engaged no problem. know just waiting for a new drier and I will pull vac and recharge the system.

Well cleaned the adhesive from the front bumper and from the trunk lid. The rear bumper was a different story the adhesive was much more dried out and I need something stronger then WD-40 to remove it. A/C clutch works, I ran a test lead from the battery it engaged no problem. know just waiting for a new drier and I will pull vac and recharge the system.

Get "Goo-Off". It's the best adhesive remover I've ever used. It got off dried duct tape glue baked on for at least 5 summers. It comes in an aerosol can or as a regular liquid bottle.

What's up pimps?

Haven't touched the MSP.

Did the VFAD delete on the 8.

And serviced my girlfriends Accord.

I have decided to sell the MSP.

Miata, YJ or a bike will be the replacement.

I just need to put another transmission in it and reinstall the turbo after I rebuild it.

What's up pimps?

Haven't touched the MSP.

Did the VFAD delete on the 8.

And serviced my girlfriends Accord.

I just need to put another transmission in it and reinstall the turbo after I rebuild it.

Go miata, they're like owning other Mazdas, except they don't constantly break.

Get "Goo-Off". It's the best adhesive remover I've ever used. It got off dried duct tape glue baked on for at least 5 summers. It comes in an aerosol can or as a regular liquid bottle.
I looked at the "goo off" and it said it will damage plastic. But I did pick up goo gone which is a citrus based and has worked for me before.
Today I will work on the rest of the stubborn adhesive.

What's up pimps?

Haven't touched the MSP.

Sucks, but my vote would be a miata or really anything "fun" with RWD. Hopefully you get a good amount out of her. I've been half tempted every once in a while to post a thread for my FC, but then I realize that this is a protege lover forum. So, I don't.

Post it in the FC section? I love Miatas but last night reminded me of why I don't need one. Went to a car meet and my friend and I raced, I was in my 'old' MSP 1345 and he was in an NC Miata 6 speed with LSD and even by himself and me with a passenger I easily pulled him by a couple cars. But then he drifted a corner and the cops saw him and he got pulled over.

Basically if I had a RWD car as a daily I would get myself into trouble a lot.

I just can't get "into" the Mx-5's.. I totally get the whole RWD thing.. but they are just so slow.. I will probably catch hell for this, but if I ever look for a RWD car, I think I would look for a Nissan.. IDK though. The only RWD car I've ever owned was a Mustang..

Drifting takes an already ridiculously expensive hobby and then gets even worse with all the tires, bumpers, wrecking.. etc. IDK. I guess I just need more money. lol

I beat my friend in his Civic SI from a roll on. I have a lot of trouble from a stand still as I don't have a piggyback, so my speed just bogs down off the line.

I looked at the "goo off" and it said it will damage plastic. But I did pick up goo gone which is a citrus based and has worked for me before.
Today I will work on the rest of the stubborn adhesive.

Goo gone works wonders too. I never tried the Goo-off on plastic, but it didn't damage my paint. It does leave an oily residue, but basically any "cleaner" like that will.

Goo gone works wonders too. I never tried the Goo-off on plastic, but it didn't damage my paint. It does leave an oily residue, but basically any "cleaner" like that will.
I'm willing to try it. I was only able to remove an inch an hour. I need a plastic scraper too.

I should think 7k into your msp should get you close to that.....and you get to keep ac...

you will also have WAY more torque.. and a more efficient boost system.

T-stat last night after almost overheating on the way home! Love humid late afternoon drives in the rain with the heat on!! I guess I should have known it was going to happen I mean the car is 12 years old with 85k on it.

Back