What have you done to your MSP today?

The 'alternative' would be to run the water lines from where the throttle body coolant lines run, but it's better just to replace it with a stock one. Like illa said it's going to last you another 10 years.

Drove 1345 last night and the large heater hose line that runs from the back of the coolant block to the firewall split, making my car steam like crazy and overheat at 5am this morning. Happy birthday to me lolol

Drove 1345 last night and the large heater hose line that runs from the back of the coolant block to the firewall split, making my car steam like crazy and overheat at 5am this morning. Happy birthday to me lolol
Sorry to hear that man but Happy b day bro! God bless.

Happy bday! She just wanted to give you a reason to buy you both a birthday present. Hope all is well and the rest of your bday gets better though.

What do I do guys? I have two wrecked speeds 😭
I'd just save. DD the msp that's still alive until u get a enough money and honestly I'd try to get a r32 from Japan, import it, and build that. Stock you get 280hp and awd, that in itself blows past the msp, and youre already up there with stis and evos. It'll prolly be around $7k-9k including being shipped but its wayyyy cheaper than anything of that kind of power OR, you can do the speed3 route, OR finally, go American and get a stang gt/boss/ trans am. I love the speeds but Idk I think maybe it's time for a new platform. You gave the proteges a long run and you've gone thro 3 of them. Up to you.

Hornesfan.. These came in today. Kind of ironic given #1345 had its water break.. I am about to go do this now.. I'm replacing everything even though I am only leaking from the elbow.. you guys already know what I'm doing.. I am gonna run regular rubber line off the throttle to get going in the short term though.

Hornesfan, I will be super careful removing the hose you broke, if you want it.. its free. Just let me know.

And yes, those are the brackets you pulled for me.. gonna paint those tomorrow probably.

And those are the SAP from hydra motorsports.. they sent them as a consolation since my gauge rings are not ready.

Hornesfan.. These came in today. Kind of ironic given #1345 had its water break.. I am about to go do this now.. I'm replacing everything even though I am only leaking from the elbow.. you guys already know what I'm doing.. I am gonna run regular rubber line off the throttle to get going in the short term though.

Hornesfan, I will be super careful removing the hose you broke, if you want it.. its free. Just let me know.

And yes, those are the brackets you pulled for me.. gonna paint those tomorrow probably.

And those are the SAP from hydra motorsports.. they sent them as a consolation since my gauge rings are not ready.
I went to there site but didn't see the houses.

heh.. one of those doesnt look like its gonna work for the msp.... but nothing a brass t and some clamps cant fix... heater hoses are easy... with the intake manifold off... just do it.. replace the $8 gasket... much better than dicking around with no room.

Back