Oil cooler nut
Fuel pump filter basket
Supertech single spring titanium retainer kit
Steel valves Intake x8
Steel valves Exhaust x8
Steel valve guides

<tbody>
</tbody>

Pulling the motor as soon as it all arrives and starting the rebuild.

Nice. I have an assemble short block already. Just have to rebuild the head and get a water pump, along with all the gaskets and miscellaneous stuff.
I bought all this to start the engine build:
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head Studs
Wiseco Pistons .5mm overbore
Molnar Rods
Clevite bearing set
Cometic Head Gasket .051
Greddy Oil Plug
DW 65C Fuel Pump
Valve seal set
Coolant Temp Sensor Kit
Air Temp Sensor Kit
ID1000 injectors
ARP mani studs
OEM Mazda Oil pump
OEM Mazda Water pump
Timing belt kit
Fuel pump Strainer
AC/PS WP/ALT belts
OilFilters
OEM Mazda Gaskets
Oil cooler nut
Fuel pump filter basket
Supertech single spring titanium retainer kit
Steel valves Intake x8
Steel valves Exhaust x8
Steel valve guides

<tbody>
</tbody>

Pulling the motor as soon as it all arrives and starting the rebuild.

I think I'm putting my OEM Callaway back on until I score a legit manifold.

Everyone is all adding parts and refreshing their engines. I'm just sitting here thinking, what else can I delete or cut out to shed more weight from the car. Polycarbonate windows all the way around, interior gone, a/c gone, heater gone, dash gutted, trunk floor replaced with a flat piece of aluminum, battery changed to a small light agm and moved to trunk, only one seat and it's a MOMO fiberglass bucket, inner door skins cut out. I think it's time for some carbon fiber goodies.

For whatever reason, I've not had any real interest in the SSAFC... All the others I've sold have been sold within hours... It's been like 3-4 days. wtf

Nice. I have an assemble short block already. Just have to rebuild the head and get a water pump, along with all the gaskets and miscellaneous stuff.

I've been waiting on this build for 2 years while I adjusted to being a dad and my wife's business grew. I wish I had the time and knowledge to do it all myself but I know my limits. I'm having a local tuner who used to be on this forum and has built quite a few MSPs handle the build for me. Still waiting on the Pope manifold to get finished so I can get the turbo and EMS and we can make some real progress.

Replaced my driver front and passenger rear door lock actuators today, what a PITA the rears are to install. But it sure is nice to have power locks again I had to open the door with the key for the past several months. Also received and installed my CF-looking switch panels and now I need to reinstall my stock dash panel to match them.

ill be sure to let you know when one becomes availalble lol...

having problems with the ebay one?

I'm actually not having any real problems with it. I welded the hell out of it to strengthen it. I initially had an issue with the EGR pipe threads, so I ended up cutting it down to a shorter length and extending the EGR tube. It works fine, but doesn't look 'clean' and the crack on the OE manifold isn't through it all the way. Not sure how long the OE can stand up against 25psi and the Preferio abuse it'll receive though. That eBay has been good to me for $200.

My buddy's ebay manifold has a nice huge crack all over the cyl. 4 runner right by the head. It lasted about 5-6 months.

My buddy's ebay manifold has a nice huge crack all over the cyl. 4 runner right by the head. It lasted about 5-6 months.

I saw where they upped the prices to over 1000 for those thunder knock offs. I dont think they want to sell them anymore.

I saw where they upped the prices to over 1000 for those thunder knock offs. I dont think they want to sell them anymore.

They do that every few weeks. My guess it's because they're out of them. It'll go back down soon.

And that's why I welded the **** out of it when I got it. Still good in that respect. I've had mine a year or so and put about 5-6k on it. And that's with me driving the car.

They do that every few weeks. My guess it's because they're out of them. It'll go back down soon.

Meh, I'm looking at having flanges cut out on a waterjet and making my own. I've been trying to talk Cres into doing some sort of a group buy but there's just not enough people that would buy one. Bare demand. Dang cult car lol

When pope finally gets then he has 25 up for grabs. More expensive than thunder but cheaper than steedspeed. We won't argue about the timeline so far but it should be a muuuuch stronger replacment than the thunder.

Back