What have you done to your MSP today?

(nana)

Bought dem hood struts. What! LOL

pfft i don't want to hear it from you i see you all the time on msf. if i need to find you all i do is pull up a corksport product release thread lol. i think i can normally find you on the first or second page ahaha

i believe the mishimoto rad is not the smaller one, its the larger one for the standard protege

are you still running the stock sidemount? why not just upgrade to a fmic and use the full length rad instead? only other choice is running a halfsize aluminum civic rad and making custom brackets to hold the sidemount and rad in place.

i miss my old protege friends =( hai guys!!!!!

Who are you? :p

i believe the mishimoto rad is not the smaller one, it is the larger one for the standard protege

That is correct, mishimoto is full length

You can try the FS section for used, onlinemazdaparts.com or a dealership for new OEM, Measure and do a universal and make it fit or go the full rad & fmic route.

ya im currently running a full sized oem protege radiator with fmic, but the problem is I have to smog my car every other year so that means putting back on the stock items when smog time comes around. So im just thinking ahead and trying to source a short length radiator now before i need it. il try out onlinemazdaparts.com or the stealership. thanks

Wow. I don't know why it's taken me so long to register in these forum thingys. I've just always used it as great reference guide from the world of MSP owners that have experienced the same heartbreaks as I have. Just didn't know it was still alive and well...MSP's are a dying breed ya know.

Alright. I don't have much time to do a whole lot of research like I usually do, and read review after review...my car is currently in the shop, so hopefully you guys can help me cut out some of the foot work. They're waiting to hear back from me about my decision...time is of the essence because we all know - parts for our cars are special order only!

Head gaskets....give me your top 3 picks and why. Which ones have you used yourself? Good or bad experience with it?

Please & thank you :)

Fel-pro - good quality for the price
Cometic - more hardcore, cost more but you can get different thickness check out cross over auto dot com
OEM - because OEM

Hey thanks :)

Well....had Cometic. Blew it to pieces. Fel-pro I believe is what's in there now. OEM is what I'm probably going to end up going with, but the engine is not stock and I want this to be the the last time the head gets pulled off. I'd much rather get a killer gasket on there now instead of later. Ugh...decisions, decisions lol

Back