What have you done to your MSP today?

ok, so I have the right size bolts. Why would they feel like Im about to strip the threads trying to tighten them? Everything I do to this car always ends up taking longer than usual and it is always the simplest crap. This is the only thing holding me up, I could have had this swap done and driving it yesterday.

ok, so I have the right size bolts. Why would they feel like Im about to strip the threads trying to tighten them? Everything I do to this car always ends up taking longer than usual and it is always the simplest crap. This is the only thing holding me up, I could have had this swap done and driving it yesterday.

could've gotten cross threaded

direct meaning flanges align good. i know i'll have to move some piping around and i'm tryna get another/new 3" DP for it

flanges are the same. you'll have to modify the wastegate actuator somehow either a plate to move the arm down or modify the t25s bracket to fit. Depending on what you do the coolant pipes may be in the way.

so, i bought the steedspeed exhuast mani w/ T25 flange... would a GT28RS turbo be a direct replacement to my T25?

Yes because of what's in bold. This is what the forum has taught me

I got them to fit, I cleaned the threads on the bolts just for the hell of it and brushed out the threads on the turbo with a small wire brush and they went in. There was some slight resistance but I had the same resistance pulling the old studs out.

down pipe is on. All that is left is cutting off the AC tab and installing the thermostat spacer. I'll be doing that later along with mounting the mani/turbo/dp back on the car. Everything is a piece of cake from here on out. Car will be fully bolted by the end of the day finally.

OMFG!!!! I literally JUST received my ring kit for my Wisecos, opened it, another ******' ring is broken in the ******' packaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiseco was cool and overnighted me another one, though... But seriously... What's the ******* chance of that?!

Back