What have you done to your MSP today?

arp head studs,head decked and honed,cleaned and pressure tested and silvia s13 turbo installed! makes 1 hell of a difference!!!!!!!

Who has the Forge WGA? What is your opinion of it? Would you get it again and does it spike real bad? I read 1 review over on speed circut stating that it spikes pretty bad.

Who has the Forge WGA? What is your opinion of it? Would you get it again and does it spike real bad? I read 1 review over on speed circut stating that it spikes pretty bad.

I had one but never installed it. I have heard mixed reviews out the ass on it. One thing I will say it, its the most badass looking wastegate for our car hands down. Its gorgeous. If you get one to work properly, your a lucky man because its super high quality.

I had one but never installed it. I have heard mixed reviews out the ass on it. One thing I will say it, its the most badass looking wastegate for our car hands down. Its gorgeous. If you get one to work properly, your a lucky man because its super high quality.

my problem is that the stockers adn ATP done last long for me and im tired of replacing them.. my curernt one makes a high pitched whistle noise... fuckign annoying

Transmission dropped. Two new casualties in the cause. The the nuts for two bolts holding the lower engine support (front motor mount connects to it) broke their welds inside the radiator support. Luckily there was enough slack with the rubber mounts that I could move it out of the way to drop the transmission. Might need to have a shop fix them if there's slop when I put everything back together.

DSC_1347.jpg

DSC_1348.jpg

DSC_1349.jpg

Transmission bolt map
DSC_1350.jpg

hey we have the same tool set dont you hate the drawers in it? have you every picked it up and had all of the drawers fall out?

hey we have the same tool set dont you hate the drawers in it? have you every picked it up and had all of the drawers fall out?

Is that the craftsmen 260 something peice set with a black box and about 5 red drawers? If so YES I hate that.. try having them dump otu and you have to chase them down your driveway.. I now have a bunjee cord around it just to prevent that.

Last edited:
Is that the craftsmen 260 something peice set with a black box and about 5 red drawers? If so YES I hate that.. try having them dump otu and you have to chase them down your driveway.. I now have a bunjee cord around it just to prevent that.

haha yea thats the one i remember the first time i had all the drawers fall out i was walking around my car over top of some grass and all of them fell out i was so pissed spent about an hour getting them all back the small 1/4" drives were the hardest to find

^^my roomate has that same set. i dumped them out last weekend in the middle of the yard. sucked ass picking them all up.

so im thinking laminx fog light overlays....anyone had any issues with them?

^^my roomate has that same set. i dumped them out last weekend in the middle of the yard. sucked ass picking them all up.

I've tinted fog lights using Krylon "stained glass" paint and covered with a few layers of clear and they come out really nice. It seems to be pretty durable so far. No rock chips or discoloration. Just another option for ya...

Added some more coolant to my catch can since the line was loose and leaked some out. I put some wire loom on my fan wires to protect them a little better from the heat. I also used put some lube on some of the moving clutch parts

the yellow film i have on mine is lamix, good quality. Its actually a really thick film, super easy to put on and it comes with a UV protectant spray

Scweet. Plan on order that here soon.

Also finished installing my grounding kit.

This is what I took out...

IMAG0287.jpg

This is what's in there now. You can see some of the red 4 gauge wires...

IMAG0288.jpg

Latest posts

Back